turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It has been more than 21 days and when I use IRS.Gov app to check the status it just says according to path act ...... i e-filed and chose direct deposit and i need my $

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

It has been more than 21 days and when I use IRS.Gov app to check the status it just says according to path act ...... i e-filed and chose direct deposit and i need my $

SO if you claimed  the EIC or ACTC then you will not get it until late feb. This is the third year in a row they have done this. I filed mine last year on the first day the irs accepted efile. I got mine back on the 21st 2019. This year will be the same. It says they will have it updates by the 22nd of feb for us that claimed this credit. Hang in there it is coming. Also quick tip. You can look at your Transcripts online and look at your code on there and that will give you a date as well if they have approved your refund. Also codes on there tell if your a daily update or a weekly update. Good Luck. 

When I e filed I got the email saying the IRS accepted it and it told me I would have my refund by Feb 11th or sooner that’s why I’m wondering where my refund is because it is now the 13th and I still have not received my refund into my bank account ??

Dawnhonig
Returning Member

I filed on January 21st and got the accept from both state and fed on the 27th. My tax transcript still says no return filed and people that filed after me have codes. They have also gotten their state back already and mine still says processing. Any ideas?

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you claimed Earned Income Tax Credit (EIC) and/or Additional Child Tax Credit on your return, the PATH Act prevents the IRS from issuing early refunds on any of these tax returns. The IRS will usually begin issuing these returns in late February:

Some 2019 Federal refunds are delayed due to the PATH Act

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies