Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

genec7478

Find my questions

Why doesn't the community forum have a filter so one can see only the questions that they have posted?  Seems like an easy and logical thing to do.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
NewGuy

Find my questions

If you click on your user name, it will bring up your profile page.  There is a link on that page which will show only the questions you have asked.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
NewGuy

Find my questions

If you click on your user name, it will bring up your profile page.  There is a link on that page which will show only the questions you have asked.

Find my questions

I am missing something.  First, I don't see my profile name anywhere on the page, so what to click on, I cannot see it.  Next, there is my profile stuff in the upper right corner of the page, when click on the floating head, it goes to my profile page.  There is nothing there regarding any posts I have made.  Just Avatar stuff, some weird counting thing of I don't know what.  But nothing that stands out to me like, here are your posts.So I need better clarification about this topic that was already provided.

Find my questions

@tsgrau08 

The question you posted 2 minutes ago is the ONLY post under your username.  So perhaps your other attempts to post questions were unsuccessful.  If you click on your "avatar" or username in this forum, it will bring up the questions/posts under your username.

Do you have a tax question you need help with?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Find my questions

Yes sorry.  They recently changed to a new forum system and the older posts didn't come over.  So you profile now only shows this one post you just made.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/395777

Find my questions

Or another possibility is that you posted under another username.  That's common.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies