turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Sadly many of us (myself included) are in the same situation. 

And when this is all over I will be filing a formal complaint about Turbotax and their predatory business practices, the complete lack of honesty from their supposed support team and that they delayed a lot of people's stimulus money (that some of us need desperately for food and necessities) because they wouldn't forward our direct deposit info to the irs or help us by giving us honest answers about the TT debit card. Unfortunately most of us have been left to fend for ourselves with no way of reaching our banks, the IRS , unemployment or any other resources. 

The only thing I can do is share the info as I get it and hope it helps someone else. Prayers and hugs. Try and hang in there. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Proof that turbo tax is lying to us and don’t give a F**k about its customers. If you have the turbo card and got that advance you are stuck waiting until next time IRS sends out deposits. Submit your DD info to IRS. Read this link. https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/04/16/use-a-commercial-tax-preparer-your-stimulus-check-may-be-delayed...

Brantleytr
Returning Member

The irs said it was scheduled to send my payment by the 15th why haven't i received it yet. Are they going on TurboTax debit cards

@Joyleeann81 wrote:

Mine still has not posted on my turbo tax wand the IRS portal won't work.... I'm stressing out. I still have money on my card and I still use it. Turbo website will not let me look at my 1040 to see if the routine number matches. Idk what to do. 

What do you mean the TurboTax website will not let you look at your Form 1040?  Of course you can -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

The stimulus rollout is not a one day process, its going to take time to hit your account.  Just depends on when they send it to you.  Most direct deposits should be completed in the next 2 weeks according to the IRS.

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 
  •  I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Wearing my stimulus check at I thought it was going on my direct Express card it all lies

Yesterday I called turbo tax they said there was nothing else I needed to do,if I got my taxes back already, although when I went to the IRS website it said there was no information available when I used their find my payment tool.  To be on the safe side I entered my routing and account number from my turbo tax card.  If you Google " will my stimulus check be put on my turbo tax debit card" an article pops up I think the Washington post or New York post and says the IRS was aware of this glitch but didnt do anything about it and has left people who got the turbo tax card the h and r block card the jackson Hewitt card all wondering what to do.  Everybody site..app..tool..person; seem to have a different answer, my guess is we will prob be screwed into waiting for a paper check...but maybe enter your tt card info on the IRS website and see what happens...you need your AGI and refund amount,routing number, and account number when you do the website

Jmitch83

Why don't have a direct deposit date I'm confused I file my taxes with you guys every year...I had a pending deposit last night saying +0.00 and went away this morning and still no money and I have pasted due bills pls help turbotax

All you can do is wait and wonder and try to update your info on the IRS website. The best thing you can tell yourself is you will get it eventually. Go on the website and update your direct deposit information and try to relax if possible..

I checked the site and it said that payment was deposited on August 15 to Turbo Tax card that I used for my 2019 taxes the account number matched as well ...but when I check the balance on the Turbo Tax card there are no funds on the card and no transactions listed for the payment....Where do I start to look for the funds or what should I do with this situation?

How do you get to the IRS STIMULUS WEBSITE in order to update this info? I can't seem to find it. Just redirect information that basically lands me back where I started.

@Rmays90  irs.gov

If I filed with turbo tax. And I have the card. Why haven't I got my money yet

If you filed with TurboTax and got TurboTax debit card, and your not sure what direct deposit info the IRS has, download your tax return and check 1040 should have account and routing number there and be marked as checking.also YES the stimulus can be deposited on TurboTax debit card,I had fees taken out of my refund and refund deposited on turbocard,my stimulus was deposited on my TurboTax card.hope this helps

Where do I find this at. Please let me know

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies