Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Natbae29

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Unfortunately due to covid19 I am broke layed off unemploymet is backed up and no taxes or stimulus AND CANT CALL ANY LIVE HELP TURBO TAX OR IRS ...I am sooo in need of my refund and stimulus amd don't know what to do or where to turn

Cand567
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

When I will get my money question

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

The stimulus rollout is not a one day process, its going to take time to hit your account.  Just depends on when they send it to you.  Most direct deposits should be completed in the next 2 weeks according to the IRS.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Go here to - Filers: Get Your Payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How doea it work if you owed taxes after filing your taxes ??

So if i go onto the IRS site can i add direct deposit info to go to my turbo tax card or any other card, or does it have to be a bank account, because i dont have an account right now so im trying to get the money as fast as possible.

I did the same exact thing. And still I haven't received anything except my refund which was $120......no stimulus check in sight.

Daijonniqueboo
Returning Member

Mines keep saying temporary hold status pending

@teenam Yes that is what I did..

I hope so I worked and I paid my taxes and I filed my taxes in 2019 already got my refund back on a TurboTax card gave the IRS my deposit information and I have still not received my check and I'm out of work food on the table and not get evicted and I'm low income as they come I'm a server and been out of work were is my checkI should I have my kid ask where is my mommy's check when he doesn't have dinner on the table or roof over his head

I was worried about TT after the hassle to get my turbo card and the IRS saying didnt have my dirrct deposit info. So went to the new portal and changed my DD info to another bank. Waiting game now.  No more turbo for me. The majority of there screens are to upgrade snd upgrade. I did but what for.  Absolutely no support ftom Turbo at all!!!! Only info shared from you all.  

But how do you get to the part to check or update bank information?  How do I know they even have the right info?  All it tells me is it can't determine my eligibility and doesn't give me any other options

So I have been to this site many times.  All it tells me is it can't determine my eligibility.  I am head of household with one dependent under 17 and an AGI of 26k, please tell me where I find out if I am eligible because everything on the site says I AM and nothing.  My 2019 return has my correct banking information and my refund was deposited (after TT fees deducted) into this account on 2/26.  

I did remarry last year but we do not live together yet (his son is finishing high school this year so waiting until after graduation) but based on the prompts from within TT we are both eligible to file HoH.

Is it because of Child Tax Credit or Earned Income Credit?  I know that delayed my refund.

It would be nice if there was a "special situations" section or an "exceptions" link so I could get some answers.....

Daph985
Returning Member

I keep checking my card and mines still not there.

What was the portal you used? I read that because I used turbo tax card simply to complete the transaction (refund) it's only a virtual or temp bank an seeing that the department of education keep my refund the bank no long exsist  so my stimulus payment is somewhere in limbo

Mommy4pack
Returning Member

IV been waiting as well my gross adjusted income says 134.310 now how the he'll is that I wish I made that much an i used turbo tax to efile an i even got the turbo bebit card still waiting

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies