turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

The dilemma on here is that the people that filed with TurboTax and either had fees taken out of refund or got an advance on their refund these are mostly the people worried about the IRS having their DD information because it went thru a third party. Did you do either of these? Or did you and your family member just pay taxes?

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

If you got the advance on the turbo tax card it will not come on the card you have to go to the its website and personally enter the bank account information I still have not received mines and the irs website is not working properly either.

There are some people that got their refunds on the turbo tax card. 

Those that had fees taken out or had the turbo advance have to go to the portal on the irs.gov website and update their information. Then you will be good to go. 

I filed and had direct deposit and still no refund and they have correct account

Did it come on your turbo Visa card or a different card

My niece went to IRS website yesterday and it had her ss# as her DD information. She was so mad because she got the advance and figured it was all screws up but she got her stimulus yesterday evening. 

Anyone still waiting on taxes ..I used turbotax ,my refund been approved or accepted.   But I still haven't received it .. and I had direct deposit set up 

There are some people that got their refunds on the turbo tax card. 

Those that had fees taken out or had the turbo advance have to go to the portal on the irs.gov website and update their information. Then you will be good to go. 

I filed with turbo tax and put my routing info on the irs page but still have not gotten my stimulus yet whats going on 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Go here to - Filers: Get Your Payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

According to the latest information here, if you had to update your direct deposit information it should only take a few additional days to get your EIP.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center#payment 

Natbae29

I have had anxiety from my whole turbo Tax experience this year ...been 38buisness days still no date of redund payment ...irs site stuck on refund is still possessing date provided when they can

....and TURBO TAX HAS THE NERVE TO EMAIL ME I OWE THEM MONEY

..MINUS THERE 100% HELP AND GUARANTEE COST OF COURSE BECAUSE IRS HASENT PAYED ME YET AND THEY NEED THERE FEE....HAS ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS EMAIL OR BEEN WAITING OVER 38 BUSINESS DAYS....AND HAS ANYONE GOT STIMULUS WITHOUT RECIEVING FED TAXES? PLEASE RESPOND

Natbae29

It's been 38 buisness days for me how long for you

..have u got stimulus

Yes!!!  I received a notice from them via regular mail after I received my refund and the fees were deducted.  They cannot take the money out of your bank account just because it has been more than the time they allowed, I think it was 39 days, for them to receive payment.  If they deduct the fees from your account dispute it because GreenDot is still going to take out the TT fees once your refund is processed by the IRS.

Luisgoldo

I have the turbotax card and I no received yet my stimulus check for direct deposit what happen

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies