Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Yes just refresh it and it will let you in it happens to me as well 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Yes

Y'all better check where's my payment because i did and it said they didn't have enough Bank information to deposit my money and i used TurboTax and thought it would go on their card but nope it didn't

I received a refund advance loan and the IRS did NOT have my info on file, so if you are in the same boat, go to https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments and select the "Get My Payment" tool. Keep trying to get in if you get an error, it will eventually work. You will need to enter your bank account info -- I had to, the IRS indicated they needed more information. Hope this helps.

Freddarallie
Returning Member

I have yet to see my deposit on my TTCard.. I just went on the IRS website and put my info in the get my check link and the it said my check was deposit to a my bank account..but the only thing I don't have no bank account with those numbers on it, looked at my taxes line 21b and my turbo tax care is on there .. So I don't know what's the deal

Mdj 1945

Well I got locked out of the get my payment tool on the IRS website and I had all the correct information

I went there and it didn't give me an option to check the status 

Go to the IRS website get my payment type in your information if you got your AGI number and a tax amount that you supposed to get in dollar they'll tell you

Ive read the irs site wont go FULLY live until APRIL 17. THAT may be way you cant check the status.

PLEASE!!! Read the  other one million comments

If they took fees out the IRS do not have your account and routing number for that card they have Santa Barbara's account and routing number so go to the website get my payment and update your account and routing information

Can i still use my turbotax card if i put it in the irs website? Will it work or no?

So from what I am seeing and reading this is my personal take from it....

If you filed and received on turbo card, with fees taken out, most people are getting the money.

If you filed and got a refund advance loan, you need to go back to the IRS website and put your bank info in.  

Yes as long as you are current u get it

Eyes

Mine said the same thing but our account number thru turbotax is 12 digits there is 12 digits***out and the last 4 of my social is at the end im wonder if thats the account number plus our social

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies