Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Gmoney2020
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I filed 2019 taxes 4/3/20. I was to get a refund directly deposited. I chose to have turbo tax fund taken out of refund. I was notified a few days ago, I would not get the refund because I owed taxes from a previous year. My question is, will I get a stimulus check directly deposited because I am assuming turbotax did not get their funds because I did not get a refund. Where and will I get a stimulus check?

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Ive read online that un-banked cards(netspend, greendot, prepaid debit cards, turbotax cards) will have trouble recieving stimulus funds and that you will need to go to the irs portal for stimulus checks- the site goes live april 17 and provide an actual banking account info or recieve a mail check. Starting may 1st. Mail checks will begin to be sent out. H 

Pay pal takes 5 day to post 😁

MISS86SU
Returning Member

I don't know how to do that to my turbo tax card 

MISS86SU
Returning Member

I got my refund back in February on TurboTax card but I'm just hoping the stimiulu check go on thete

If you owe taxes you WILL still get a stimulus refund. If you owe back child support you will NOT get a stimulus refund. Is what has been said. 

I owe taxes. Got my refund yesterday to my banking account. A small credit union

Yes if you have your own checking account number or you didn't have no fees took out your turbo prepaid card through Santa Barbara Bank it will post on your turbo prepaid card but if fees was took out you will have to go to the website getting my payment and update your deposit information

My wife got her check this morning on her card. I filed through turbo tax myself using my bank. And didn't receive a check 

If you used your personal bank account you will get a deposit. If you received a turbotax card you will have to irs.gov get my check and put in your personal information. I just had to do it. 

Would people please stop posting false information. If you look at santa barbara site it says you will get it unless you had a taxpayer prepare your taxes through walmart cash something and something else. So it looks to me like you will get it on your turbo card. 

Mdj 1945

No. I tried the " Get My Payment"on the IRS website and none of my info went through.i have to wait 24 hours and try again and I have my tax transcripts in my hand and everything I entered was correct

Edman713
Returning Member

What did you owe back taxes??

Okay people .. I filed for free .. I got my fees taken out with my turbo card ... I cannot login to the website or the app .. didn't get my text about funds being added ... But I tested the card and tried to rent a movie on the Xbox ... I had -$3 yesterday ... Today I am now watching my rental ... The money is there !

LesCox3

I DIDN'T get mine and l have a Turbo Tax Debit Card Green Dot card that my Refund 2019 is supposed to go on but is still not there and l filed over a month ago AND NO Stimulus Check today either.

Mdj 1945

I don't think turbo tax summited our info bc I have my transcript and none of my info went in on the IRS get my payment tool

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies