Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@Deliciaf it went active early. Everyone is probably trying to enter their info so its crashing. I was able to log right on and enter mines.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

If they did not take fees out of your tax return through Santa Barbara Bank then it should post on your turbo prepaid card or whatever account and routing number you gave them

@Farmall125 I wouldn’t chance it. 

Turbo Card user, no fees taken out of refund, got the advance. IRS portal says deposit will post today, but banking account info IRS displays is last four of my social security #, NOT my Turbo Card #. Still haven't received my stimulus deposit. The routing and account info on my tax return are my Turbo Card account. 

AGGNIZZAB

Hi everyone with the question of is it going to be deposited to my Turbo card I just went to the IRS. Gov get my payment site do not use Chrome or Internet Explorer try to use Firefox it was the only thing that actually allowed me to proceed in enter my payment information and update my banking stuff but IRS website told me that I qualified but they didn't have enough information to direct deposit at this time so to enter my information so go there and do that and yes the Turbo System is crashing I even tried calling it won't dial

I went on IRS website and it was not allowing it to go on turbo tax card, it said it needed additional bank information.If I wouldn't have checked this, I would have had to wait for paper check.

The tool is up and running now... Got put your account number in and u should have money by Friday

Gmoney2020
Returning Member

what is the link?

Says same for mine.  Does not give me option to change anything.  Im guessing maybe call green dot bank to verify or ask questions... Seems turbo tax number and app is down.  

dupreesabrina

I was able to get my direct deposit info in as well before the portal got overwhelmed. Question is how long will we wait now for our direct deposit? 

If you owed you set up a payment agreement. You'll get your check and they will go with the payment. You should have set up a date or dates for them to take the money.

A friend of mine did not file this year she filed last year they use her 2018 information her account and routing number from last year she no longer have that card so they are sending money to the old account and routing number from last year so if your money don't post today I will check my old accounting and routing numbers from last year her money post on her old card this morning through ACE

Whats going on with our deposit i am mad as hell

ELCCA220909
Returning Member

Even on closed bank accounts

It would be nice if we could get some turbotax employees to do something or tell us something, considering Turbotax was working WITH the IRS on this whole thing. Makes no sense why TurboTax customers are suffering from stupid errors like this.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies