turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Hoosierfan2018
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I got mine today

Hoosierfan2018
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I got my 1200 today on my turbo card

Did u receive cash advance loan

I didnt get my stimulus when i go to the get my payment portal at the irs and type my ss dob and address it says the information they have on file they cant determine if im eligible at this time and wont go to any other page just logs me out wont let me input any info

Hoosierfan2018
Returning Member

No I filed with turbo tax free

@gaijintv Oh. When I checked the IRS portal, that's one of the first things I checked. My account # does not match the one from SBTPG. In fact, the only numbers I can see are the last 4 digits of my SS # after 12 x's. 

Sameee here 

Well I isn't in there... Of course not 😕

Hoosierfan2018
Returning Member

Then something isn’t right.....is there a number you can call 

So I got my refund threw turbo tax card when I did my taxes so does it mean my stimulus check will go on there as well or do I need to put my bank info helpppp please??????

Pennylvb

I also had to input bank information on the IRS site.  My oldest son and his girlfriend used turbo tax but their own banking accounts and they got their stimulus deposits today. I did not get mine and I filed before them. 

They use in 2018 direct deposit account too so if you don't get it on that turbo prepaid card check your 2018 wherever you got your money direct deposit last year check that cuz your money going through Santa Barbara the IRS send the payment through Santa Barbara's account so I don't think if you had fees took out is not going to come on that turbo prepaid card

@Hoosierfan2018 Yep. And I called it to find out they're having "technical difficulties". Then again, maybe I was calling the wrong # to talk to a real person.

Kmcc
Level 2

@jenniab91 mine did the same thing!!! Did you get an advance? Idk what's going on but it's ridiculous. I have been out of work due to all of this and a single mom of 3...I needed that!! I promise I will NEVER use turbo tax again 

Same here, we're just sitting around waiting for nothing now it'll be another week. Thanks turbotax

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies