turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I did the advance and paid my fees out of my return. My stimulus check is VERIFIED not going on my turbo card. The account number shown on IRS website is not my turbo card. So now I have to wait for the money to be returned to the IRS before my check will even be issued. Beyond pissed off at this point.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@cjseigh1213  my tax return did get it in did get accepted and I put all of my account information on their my direct deposit my routing number all of that I actually got my tax return Monday and I wanted to know would I get my stimulus payment on the same card that I got my tax return payment on

Kclay0253

Hey I know we can all use the money however, that $1,200 is not worth putting yourself through this stress you're putting yourself through. Just relax if you don't hear something by May 1st then I would start trying to contact people. Please I mean no disrespect in any of this. Just hate that the IRS can't be trusted to get their stuff right and it makes us all nuts. Hope you get it soon. Just remember no matter what it's coming so just relax man

This is a TT advisor question. I can't say about this card. I have a bank account and I use it.

I went through turbo tax but had to end up sending it..So i wont get a direct deposit anytime soon????..Am I right??..Iam in tears..Ill never go through Turbo tax again..

Rejected 9 times? You entered something wrong for you to have this happened to you. In my 25 years of tax preparation,  I have never heard that someone's return was rejected that many times. It makes no sense

I used the turbo card and I had fees taken out..I went on IRS portal that opened today and it said they didn't have my direct deposit info.  You have to give it to them or won't get refund on tax card apparently.

jacksongar6
Returning Member

Go to irs.gov select get my payment follow the steps to set up your direct deposit

Let me ask you..If i had to send my return in..Am i having to wait for a check instead?.

I did..It said it cant give me any info..

If Turbotax did not know the correct information on the status of your Stimulus deposit going on to any type of Turbocard, they shouldn't have spoke at all. IRS did not have my deposit information on file although the Turbotax reps said we'd get our stimulus deposited on that card. It'll come when it comes I guess.

@Plasmo58 @Sweetnessone guys I got screwed dude they gave me $7 what happened

@gaijintv Where did you get this info? I had the advance too but the IRS portal says I'll be getting a deposit today.

the IRS tool. It shows the wrong account number on my stimulus payment. Some account number ending in 3079 which isn't any of my accounts. Its the SBTPG account. 

Hoosierfan2018
Returning Member

I got my 1200 on my turbo card today

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies