turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

No

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I spoke with a turbo tax representative yesterday and she said it should be put on our turbo cards because there is routing and account Information.

Hey will I receive my tax refund before I get my stimulus payment my 60day review is up April 13 can’t get no info please help

Folks, if you go into your 1040 that was filed with the IRS, and look for a page that is similar to mine, this will tell you who has what info, because this is what was filed with the IRS. Turbotax and SBTPG do their work on the front end, intercepting at a local level, as the IRS still has your bank account info, (actual bank account, not SBTPG bank account info). If you have your correct bank account/routing info on the 1040, then this is what the IRS has, and where you will get your money, I believe. Double check the info from your already filed 1040, and if your acct/routing info matches with your bank, then you should be good. Hope this helps. 

Screenshot_[phone number removed]11_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

The best thing to do, would be to look at your finalized 1040 form, as this is what was sent to the IRS. If your bank acct/routing numbers match, then the IRS has this info and will send to you via direct deposit. Most folks don't look at their 1040 after filing and just forget about them, but in this case... Download a copy of your tax return and check your acct. info. I've attached a copy for reference. If your bank matches lines 21b &21d, then you should be good, as this is what the IRS has. The SBTPG is done on the local level as far as intercepting returns to take fees (essentially, the front end), I believe, so there should be no issues regarding what info the IRS has. Hope this helps. Have a blessed Easter! 

Screenshot_[phone number removed]11_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

@TopherLee2020 @ Thank you very much, I hope your right. How are you confirming this info?

Mirra33
Returning Member

Hello,

I received my stimulus money however if they are going by your tax return and I have two dependents, why they only give me credit for one of my kids and not both.

IRS will be releasing a app this week called get my payment and you should be able to check 

I filed my 2019 taxes on March 12, 2020, but have no refund date yet? And im worried i wont recieve my stimulous either?

Tfaye90

Was this on a turbo card

Good question. I filed feb 3rd and said mime was being reviewed and theu would send me a letter wanting more information. I was supposed to receive a letter in like 30 days and i still havent heard anything about my refund or anything. 

No problem at all! I downloaded a copy of my own tax return for this latest (2019) tax season, and checked what the IRS had on file, from my 1040. I filed with TurboTax, and had my TurboTax Premier fees deducted from my return via SBTPG, then sent to my Bank Acct. In the copy of my return the IRS has, my routing and acct info matches my USAA bank, and not SBTPG. Direct Debit cards may be different, but I would say, check your own 1040 to see what the IRS has and match up that way. 

Is one over the age of 16? They are going off of Earned Income credits, and not Dependent credits, so anyone 17 or older does not qualify. 

Keep your head up. Hopefully it all works out. I filed January 27 and still no refund. Lost my place and lost my car 3 weeks ago. I dont have nothing right now. IRS held my taxes for no reason. Im owed $3034 but i believe in god and hopefully it will come together

Mirra33
Returning Member

Hello,

No they both are under age..8..13

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies