Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@Blazers1977nba wrote:

O want to change my direct deposit to different account n u guy are not yive me my answer

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

f4p1A2v

Register for IRS Electronic Payment System.  See IRS Publication 966.  

tjenn242

Will the money come on our debit card that yall sent when we filed our taxes. From the conravirues payment

We filled on turbo tax and the IRS directly deposited our refund into our account just this past Tuesday, 04/8/2020. So, I feel say to say the answer is yes they have your info.

My card wasn't issued through them it's through green dot nowhere on my card does it say anything about santa Barbara bank

Green dot bank will idk why ppl say santa Barbara bank it's only a third wheel in the TAX RETURN cycle. 

So how do you assume IRS had information to send it to santa Barbara bank if they didn't ha e the information think about it. Who else is gonna send your return to them 🎅

S8fine61

I filled my 2017 w2 in 2018 May or June, I haven't received my return, also, you gave me a debit card and a cofmatiom number, I was in Richmond, VA at that time, I was arrested for a violation, the same year 2018, also I moved.

etp_23

So if my uncle got his through a debit card is there anywhere he can enter his info to get it direct deposit? He lost his id and wasn't able to get it direct deposit because of that 

We filed with TurboTax and just got our money direct deposited (stimulus payment) yesterday but you can't have access to it until Wednesday the 15th it says.

Kavontay
Returning Member

Do we not get the stimulus checks thru our cards i have chime will i get my money or do we not get it

On April 17 the IRS will be opening up a portal for filers to update there banking information..

Well you just proved about a million people wrong priceless

Kavontay
Returning Member

Turbo already hasmy info

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies