Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I haven't received my card yet and it's been almost a week, should I just keep waiting or would it be a better idea to go check post office see if I put wrong address?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

23 Replies

If I haven't received my card yet and it's been almost a week, should I just keep waiting or would it be a better idea to go check post office see if I put wrong address?

Are you referring to your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card

The card is usually delivered 5-10 business days after ordering it. It seems as if the 5-10 business day might have passed already. If this is the case for assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

TIP: To avoid delays, be sure the name on the tax return is exactly the same as the name on your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card.

Additional information from TurboTax FAQ: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6394896

qubin2117

The customer service is terrible. I’ve been waiting for 12 business days for a card that was supposed to arrive within 7 to 10. Customer service is no help at all. All they can do is say “I’m sorry” and “wait another day”. They’re full of crap and serve basically no purpose. When I don’t pay a bill in a timely manner I incur late fees and it costs me extra money. If they had to pay me extra for being late I bet they’d be more inclined to give me a reliable time frame in which I can expect my card. Sadly, there are no repercussions for them being slothful.

I’ve had the exact same experience. The comments are being moderated and they’re not posting it.

The website sight are zero help they both  says my cards at the post office but I've called every post office around and they say they've had multiple calls about the same thing and have yet to wven see one person actually get the card through them is ther anyway I could just be refunded the money since I will never use turbo tax or green bot again because of the amount of problems from green dot 

I am dealing with the same problem. Have you received your card yet?

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Keep in mind that your card takes 5-10 business days so you may want to give it some more time. Also for more help and FAQ regarding your card and details about not receiving your card click here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I’VE WAITED 10 BUSINESS DAYS? Now what?

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

@Moedogg311 see the answer above from LindseyLO

Kenyascott
Returning Member

Have you received any information. 

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact Turbo Tax Prepaid Card Customer Service at: (888) 285-4169.  

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on the Turbo Card.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s

NO. I still have not received it. **bleep**ing worst. 

Kenyascott
Returning Member

I NEED A CORPORATE NUMBER SO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE SERVICE I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY CARD IT WAS RETURNED AND NOW WHAT MY ADDRESS IS CORRECT CAN I TRANSFER FUNDS OFF AND IF NOT HOW DO I RECEIVE THE FUNDS OR WHERE CAN I GO TO PICK UP MY CARD

Download the PayPal app., transfer your funds from Turbo tax to Pay Pal (takes 3 Business Days), click on the “more” tab on the bottom right of PayPal app., then “get cash at store”, then bring the scan code from the app. with your Id to Walmart (Money Services department), and withdrawal the money. There is a $3 fee and $500 per day limit. It’s super easy and quick! 

It's been 9 days for me... I have been getting the "at your local post office" message since Monday 3/2/2020. I called the post office and asked if they could check for me... nothing was found. I called turbotax yesterday 3/4/2020 and spoke with customer service, I was informed to wait one more day and that the "tracking" which states my card is at the post office simply means the time for the card to make it to the post office has been met. So they have NO idea where the card is... My return has posted to the card, and I'm told there is no way to transfer my funds to my card from last year. I simply have to keep waiting and after ten (buisness) days I can call and request another card... Might be looking for a different tax program next year.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies