Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

If I haven't received my card yet and it's been almost a week, should I just keep waiting or would it be a better idea to go check post office see if I put wrong address?

Yes, if you have not received your card within 10 business days call customer support to confirm they have the correct address on file for you.  Go here for steps to reach a live representative when you call.

Reference:  When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If I haven't received my card yet and it's been almost a week, should I just keep waiting or would it be a better idea to go check post office see if I put wrong address?

Is it possible the mail is behind with the virus going on across the globe right now?  My mother works for a bank and people are complaining of bank cards not coming in ample time.  I got an email saying I should have received my card by now yet I have not received it.  

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

It takes up to 10 business days to receive the card from the date your return was accepted.

Getting to know the Turbo® Visa® Debit Card - Community

Dzogs23

Any updates?? because I’m having this same problem, and I’ve been waiting for weeks The first card I ordered never came after 2 weeks so I ordered another one and that hasn’t came for 2/3 weeks currently says it’s at the post office so WTF ! 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

You may want to contact the post office.

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the information regarding your Turbo Visa Debit Card in this public forum. You will need to call customer service. The correct number is listed on the Contact us page. 

@Dzogs23

100% the same thing happened to me. I transferred all of the funds from my TurboTax to my PayPal account. And closed my TurboTax card because they are worthless fraudulent scum. Start a PayPal account and manually request your funds to be transferred from your TurboTax account to your PayPal account. Their bank is green dot bank.

Dzogs23

@Moedogg311  can you show me how to do that step by step?  I won’t need any debit card info right? Because I only know bank and account routing number as my card still hasn’t came, 

Download the PayPal app, on the homepage of paypal, click on the three buttons on the top right under Paypal Balance. Then click on add money from bank. Then follow the steps. All you need is your TurboTax banking info, NOT your debit card info. You can find it once you are logged under your TurboTax, look for the direct deposit information and should provide a bank for TurboTax. It’s Green Dot Bank. But I also But I obviously don’t know your account number. Good luck. 

Also, Download the PayPal app., transfer your funds from Turbo tax to Pay Pal (takes 3 Business Days), click on the “more” tab on the bottom right of PayPal app., then “get cash at store”, then bring the scan code from the app. with your Id to Walmart (Money Services department), and withdrawal the money. There is a $3 fee and $500 per day limit. It’s super easy and quick! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies