turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went into Where's My Refund and the status bar was gone, and the message said We are still processing your return we will give you a date soon. Should I be concerned?

I do not have any child credit, etc.  My neighbor, a CPA, said at this point with no refund, my return was pulled for some reason.  So far, have not been able to get through to the IRS and my e-mail to a tax advocate was not answered.  Then I heard it may have been an issue with Turbo Tax.  Although the stimulus payment was not taxed, it was suppose to be on the return.  Have always received my refund within 6 days of e-filing so this very frustrating.

I went into Where's My Refund and the status bar was gone, and the message said We are still processing your return we will give you a date soon. Should I be concerned?

Your neighbor is not completely correct in this (my apologies to him/her in advance!). The IRS is performing numerous updates - ongoing - and when one day you can see the actual progress of your return then the next day you don't see this progress - just keep trying! I have a friend whose taxes I did for her - same thing happened! Got the acceptance email - checked on the IRS site - she was there in processing - then poof - no status update - then poof again the very next day she was back in processing! So sorry you are also dealing with this as I know how frustrating and concerning it must be! 

I’m going on 32 days no refund. Says still being processed and no bars. I need my money! Ugh :(

Are they doing this for everyone? I claimed stimulus money ugh! Been 31 days for me 

I’m in the exact same boat. This is unbelievable! 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are concerned and it's been over 21 days since your tax return was accepted by the IRS you can call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040:

• First choose your language. 
  • Then do not choose the first choice regarding REFUND, or it will send you to an automated phone
  • Instead, press 2 for personal income tax questions.
  • Then press 1 for form, tax history, or payment.  
  • Then press 3 for all other questions.
  • Then press 2 for all other questions to be transferred to an agent

Also this TurboTax FAQ lets you know what to have ready before you contact the IRS: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/irs/help/what-do-i-need-if-i-call-the-irs/00/27378

@Kalliecfornia

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Gonna have to say your high af if thats what you Believe . They dont update Several times Daily your  not gonna see the progress 1 day and Then not the best day. I've spoke with IRS and nothing wrong with My **bleep** it's just a waiting Game . Mine was accepted  on the 13th of February and Errrthang Disappeared and will be waiting 10 wks for nothing that they can tell me. Blumbering idiots. Your status bars is not gonna change . Just tell you what you want to Hear Fk em all

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

Where's My Refund is updated once per day.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

That dont help. If your experiencing the same bs as me....they sent return to return department and the person I talked to said taxes were right they just needed more time To review it. About 10 weeks from the 13th when accepted . Keep checking Daily I was told and if I dont see by week 10 call back. Lmfao. If return is straight Wtfs. The holdup? They said it could be the eic, Child tax credit Or the stimulus **bleep** from b4. Absolute joke As this money needed more this year than past years

No just random. Had a buddy claimed eic stimulus etc and got his in 10 days. Were gonna be waiting 10 weeks if your taxes were pulled for review

Yea thanks but that dont work Either. It'll transfer you To another Dept then hang up saying due to the nature of Your Call and how busy they are you can access online....which you cant or call back. Don't enter your Social. Enter your tax Id number and you'll get through In a couple hours .

I'm not understanding why the president hasn't stepped in to get people their money. Enough is enough. I filed 1/14 Accepted 2/10 and I'm still waiting for my federal refund. I need my money now! Received my second stimulus 1/20 and haven't received my third yet. People are starving out here. This is ridiculous 

Alexalowe1
Returning Member

Has anyonr received their refund because I have had the same issue for the last year and this year and so far no refund and when I call the IRS I can't get through. 

Nope. Still no refund, no update, no nothing. 

Alexalowe1
Returning Member

I figured. WTH arr we supposed to do?!? I can't get my refund or my 2nd and 3rd stimulus because of this. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies