Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

PattiF
Expert Alumni

I've printer my tax returns to send in via mail. I need step by step guidance of what to include.

If you live in Kentucky   And you ARE NOT enclosing a payment use this address:  Department of the Treasury
                                                                                                                                                     Internal Revenue Service
                                                                                                                                                     Kansas City, MO 64999-0002

and you ARE enclosing a payment use this address           Internal Revenue Service
                                                                                                                                                     P.O. Box 931000
                                                                                                                                                     Louisville, KY 40293-1000

For Kentucky:       Pay a 740 or 740-NP
                             Kentucky Department of Revenue
                             Frankfort, KY 40619-0008

Refund or No Payment 740 or 740-NP
                               Kentucky Department of Revenue
                               Frankfort, KY 40618-0006

@Loucard1978

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I've printer my tax returns to send in via mail. I need step by step guidance of what to include.

The instructions page did not print (just now doing my son's 2020 taxes). I NEED that page. How do I make it print? 

@megaritzmom wrote:

The instructions page did not print (just now doing my son's 2020 taxes). I NEED that page. How do I make it print? 

If you are completing a 2020 tax return then you have to be using the TurboTax desktop 2020 edition installed on your personal computer.

Click on Forms in the upper right if using Windows or in the upper left if using a Mac.  When in forms mode the Filing Instructions page will be listed on the left of the page (Filing Inst).  Click on that to open the page.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies