turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

ya me too ugh no money and of course no phn number to call im dying Screenshot_20200515-013835_Chrome.jpg

m

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

??

I came all the way back here to share that after EXACTLY 4 weeks of being eligible for a payment, I FINALLY see a DD pending in my account. Good luck everyone I’ve been waiting since 4/18/20 ✌🏽

I still don’t even have a date and I updated my information on 4/15. It says I’m eligible and they’ll update when they have a date, and says it will be deposited into the right bank account.

There are a lot of people in the same boat as you. They said when this started, there were some problems. Not everything that is done is perfect. They are also still sending out checks.

The IRS was also running on minimal amount of people because of the pandemic. They are not perfect. It takes time.

@abelarellanoo Congrats! I’m glad you finally got an update. Mine still says the same thing but hopefully it’ll change soon. Thanks for the update 

Hello everyone I finally got a deposit date for this Wednesday coming 

@crystallove I updated my info like I said early in the AM in get my payment tool on 04/15 and till yesterday 05/15 I had the same eligible status but no payment date. So today 05/15 I rechecked it cant remember exact time in the AM but me and my wife’s both updated with DD for 05/20 and I went back into get my payment tool this evening just to see if it’s still there and yes still have a DD date for 05/20 so just hoping it will be in my account next week like it says and not like other people have had where their payment never went in but had a DD date that’s past due so I’m hoping this is the end of the nightmare and I get it but now I’m hoping they don’t forget to add the additional $1500 for our 3 kids so we will see next week what happens and I will update everyone here!

UPDATE - 5/16/2020

Oh, my goodness guys! Stuff is starting to happen! The polls are pointing to 1/3 of our members getting updates, deposits, or mailed checks between noon and 6pm today. As amazing as this is, there is still so much that we don’t know. We went into this with the intention of getting 100% of our members their due payments and we are far from that. I have several ideas for how to move forward, but all of them require giving a couple of days to see if approvals keep going through. We will poll tomorrow evening and see if anyone is getting payments over the weekend. If not, we will start back full force on Monday. Unfortunately, there is very little we can do on the weekend. Be patient and know that we are not backing down.

Yesterday, CBS Dallas aired a very well-done segment regarding our group and how we feel throughout this time wondering where our stimulus is. The handsome guy in the interview is… ME! I was soooo nervous ya’ll! Check it out because it was really well done. They butchered my interview, but all in all was good coverage.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/05/14/stim[product key removed]ands-forgotten-15thers-online-petition-...

Kudos to Jacqueline Hyter for an AMAZING interview with ABC 13 in Toledo, OH!!! Not only did they do a great segment, their reporters are now reaching out for more coverage! Wow!

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/Forgotten--[social security number removed].html

NATIONAL news coverage this morning in USA Today! Kimberly Dyer and Stephanie Dann lined this one up and with the White House correspondent at that!!! It was a mere two hours afterward that the IRS started releasing funds! Not sure if these things are connected at all, but I am just going to say that they are! You guys are our heroes!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/05/08/americans-[product key removed]cial-struggles-covid-...

Sandy Pascarella has been working diligently reaching out to get answers. It was today that she received an amazing letter marking a HUGE milestone for our movement. Congressman Drew Ferguson’s office in Georgia confirmed that they have been in contact with the IRS and there has indeed been a glitch affecting 25 MILLION people. The IRS is now working to push these held payments through.

We don’t know how long this will take or what all it entails, but we will continue to monitor the progress and will fight for anyone who seems to still be left out. NO ONE WILL BE FORGOTTEN!

According to legislation regarding the stimulus package, there are NO PENDING TAX ISSUES which should warrant your stimulus being held or denied. That being said, I know that many of us are ready to start doing something to get our tax issues and 2019 refunds moving. I will start monitoring the tax page more closely tomorrow and will share my tax success which is relevant to my particular tax situation and urge others to share their tax successes and work with others to get them on track. Let’s really work together because getting taxes in order is the next big step for each of us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/theforgotten15thers.taxtalk/

WE HIT 10,000 SIGNATURES!!!

For all of the new members, our success has been heavily dependent upon the numbers gathered on our petition.  Because we may still be fighting throughout the next week or so, please don’t stop signing and sharing the petition link!

https://www.change.org/p/internal-revenue-service-the-forgotten-15thers

I cannot express my deep level of gratitude for all of your efforts and collaboration. So many of us are sticking around to see this through to THE END!

Many of you are feeling down and out because you have not received your update yet but remember that we did not get this far by giving up. We are 33% updated because we are fighting together! Keep fighting! And remember that WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER! ❤️

Wonderful update! Thank you so much for all you have done, and thanks to everyone who has been working so hard on getting answers for all of us ❤️

They cannot put you out because of that in if they do take them to court

@anthonym108 thank you so much Anthony. I have not yet received an update myself  since 04/15 but im confident i will get an update soon. And im glad for the 33% who received a date finally. 

Had hoped today was the magic Saturday but just another thumb in the eye instead. Been eating a lot of leftovers and had some food at a friends. Lost probably 4000 dollars in income in the last two months. About to head into summer which is my absolute dead time each year. Hard times coming. Meanwhile people who make double or more than me are using their stimulus to book vacations. 

I've been waiting since April 15th and I have a deposit date of May 20th. I honestly thought I would get the short end of the stick on this one but apparently they have been notified about this glitch. I would expect EVERYONE to receive their payments within the next 2 weeks. Best of luck to everyone!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies