mwoods23306

I submitted my federal two months ago and have not been been debited yet.. status says pending, not accepted what should I do

Bsch4477

The IRS is way behind in processing returns and payments. 

mwoods23306

It has now been almost another 2 months, since my last message, and your reply.

Still my account has not been debited for the IRS payment, nor have I received my state tax refund.

Can you please check to make sure that everything was received properly with the IRS. I have never known the IRS to take this long to take the money that is owed to them after filing my taxes.

Thank you,

Robert W

[phone number removed]                                          

[email address removed]                

Better double check your efile status here,
https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup

When you efile you get back 2 emails. The first email only confirms the transmission. The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc. What does it say?

If the IRS had trouble debiting your account (like if the account number was wrong) they will mail you a bill.   But they are taking a long time to debit the payments so it might be ok.