`

I still haven’t received my Alabama state income tax it was approved on 02/03/2019 what’s wrong

Do you mean Accepted? That is not the same as Approved, which is a later step.

Yes it was accepted

Alabama – If you have not received your refund within 8–10 weeks of filing, your refund may have been stopped for review. You will receive a letter requesting additional information or verification of your return or identification.

Greeting, I am not received my state Taxes for Alabama also, haven't not received no updates? Please assist...Thank you

Sheila Harris

Thank you

If your efile was Accepted then only the state can tell you.  Double check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say? 

Or did you mail your return?

Al⅞abama  want pay out till they collect  on april 15 all that is owed they are broke