Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jffrr

I received my 2019 taxes already on my turbo card you sent me, will I also received my stimulous check automatically on my turbo card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

14 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I received my 2019 taxes already on my turbo card you sent me, will I also received my stimulous check automatically on my turbo card?

The details for the stimulus have not been finalized yet, please check back here or through the IRS link for more details. 

https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/is-the-tax-deadline-delayed-what-to-know-about-coronavirus...  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If we filed for 2018 with a direct deposit to a bank account, do you keep that information? If the stimulus check cannot be sent to our TurboTax debit card, I would prefer a check over it being sent to my 2018 bank account. When do you expect to have these answers?

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

We will be updating more information as it is released from the government. In the meantime, to see the most recent updates concerning the stimulus, please visit https://turbotax.intuit.com/coronavirus/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I paid for my taxes..where's my stimulous check I need it

I see your setting up things for people that don't file and such to provide there bank info..what about us people that paid to do our taxes and the it's has the wrong info and we still don't have our checks??

IRS HAS WRONG INFO

@jomama2355 

Check the IRS website for status of the stimulus payment and update your bank information if necessary.

AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return.  Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

That is the number that's on my TT card but when I put it in it says that's not the info it's has on file??

Says doesn't match what IRS has on file

type you address EXACTLY as it appears on your tax return

social security number must have the dashes included XXX-XX-XXXX

date must have leading zeros if necessary (e,.g. April is "04" not "4')

Thank you I'll try once again

@jomama2355 - and if you are filing joint, try your spouse's information

No filing alone..no matter what I do it says info don't match..I just got off the phone with TT and they say it will be mailed to me because I opted to have them take there fees out..so they gave the IRS other bank info..so now I have to supposedly wait for it to go to that bank then get returned then get sent to me in the mail..Big run around.. NEVER AGAIN TURBO TAX AND THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF MY FAMILY ALSO.. There's nothing worse than waiting for something u really need when everyone around you is already allset..That's what I get for doing my taxes early

@jomama2355 - and if you are waiting on a paper check, the IRS will be mailing those in "income order" 

• Paper checks for people with up to $10,000 in AGI: the week ending April 24.
  • Between $10,000 AGI and $20,000 AGI: the week ending May 1.
  • Between $20,000 AGI and $30,000 AGI: the week ending May 8.
  • Between $30,000 AGI and $40,000 AGI: the week ending May 15.
  • Between $40,000 AGI and $50,000 AGI: the week ending May 22.
  • Between $50,000 AGI and $60,000 AGI: the week ending May 29.
  • etc 
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies