turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

msauertx

I received multiple update for April 9, 2020. When I click on details it shows me nothing regarding the update detail. How do I find what has been updated?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I received multiple update for April 9, 2020. When I click on details it shows me nothing regarding the update detail. How do I find what has been updated?

Try calling the WMR automated hotline instead: 1-800-829-1954 or visit the IRS website.    

Tax returns can disappear from WMR while they are being processed.    

Please see below.    

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund ...   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
msauertx

This did not answer the question. When TT does an update it lets you click on "details" to see what was updated. When you click on details, it doesn't take you to a site that explains the summary detail of what was updated as it used to do, it takes you to common Q&As which doesn't answer the question of what was updated on 4/9 for example. I want to know what the updates were on 4/9. Also it doesn't tell you what the State update was.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for choosing TurboTax, America's #1 brand of tax software!

We update our software regularly to ensure 100% accuracy and your maximum tax refund – guaranteed.

This release may include general maintenance, bug fixes, performance improvements, and program enhancements so you can file your return with confidence and ease. At this time, all federal and state tax forms are final.

Reminder: The April 15 federal deadline to file your return (or extension) and pay any taxes – including first-quarter estimated taxes for 2020 – has been extended to July 15.

If you need additional information, you can call TurboTax and speak with an agent.  TurboTax customer service/support does not have a single phone number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used.  So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:

1. Click on this link: Contact Us
  2. Select your TurboTax platform.  
  3. Ask your question / state your problem.  Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.  You will be given the approximate wait time.  

You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.

"Irene2805 Employee Tax Expert"

Support can also be reached by messaging them on this page: TurboTax Facebook 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Why should it be necessary to call to find out what has been updated. It should not be a secret. In the past TT did give some info such as the forms updated and corrections related to calculations or process.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies