Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

no 1095, no tax refund, no stimulus, no help

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Actually I did me and my husband did we filed together

Stillnotji
Returning Member

I had to amend my taxtes. Ive received my states but its been since January 21 and i have yet to receive my federal return. What else do i gotta do? I need answers and lets face it i need that to get out of this covid 19 nightmare 

Usually when you amend it will take longer to get. We had to do this a few yrs back and it took forever to get back. 

I am going thru the exact same thing, still can't get in touch with anyone about anything.

Stillnotji
Returning Member

Its crazy its actually something thats needed this time of year and the irs is completely closed 

I am going thru the same thing. Mine hasn't been processed for 2018 and 2019. So I can't get thru for the stimulus check. Worst part my car is gonna get repo. 

akelley10

I’ve been dealing with the exact same scenario. You’re giving me hope that our refund may actually be taken care of shortly. Thank you! 

Turbo tax screwed mine also. There program did not sent or include the form for the marketplace coverage. Never even asked me for the info. The just omitted it out of the program this year. So I really don't believe we are the only ones. I too have been waiting to get out of processing since January.... Not being able to talk to a real person is ridiculous... We the people need answers too!!

I too found in February February 13th to be exact they also sent me a letter staying I forgot a 1095-a for my insurance in Virginia so I had to submit in this month and now a week later after I submitted that they tell me they can't e-file it or fax it because IRS number is busy so I had to go up there today pick that up and mail my my tax refunds are saying processing to does this disqualify us for our stimulus payment

I haven't either. I'm in the same boat as you. I filed March 15. Nothing yet.

Chad2009

Mine is saying the same thing. I did have some 1099 income that I put in. I filed on April 28. My return was also accepted the same day. I want to make sure I’m not going to see a delay. What was the total time in which it took from the acceptance date to the deposits date?

My thing is you can't get ahold of nobody to find out where your stimulus is at or your federal you can't talk to nobody you can't contact nobody This is BS I get a f****** letter from Trump last Friday but no f****** income coming in at all none why send a letter and I should already had a payment everything that I filed is electronic and it all has direct deposit but I can't seem to get nothing this does not make no sense at all I filed February 9th of this year and I still ain't got my money

Yeah I filed mine the 9th of February told I was should get them the second week of April and haven't got them yet and I'm going on 3 months as of the 8th 12 f****** weeks and nothing to show for it tells us to file our taxes but we don't get our money he's not trying to help us he'd rather us just climb in a hole and disappear that's what our government thinks about us I don't know about y'all but I think somebody owes us an explanation on what the hell is going on

My story is almost the same, i did my taxes on feb 28th. I received a letter saying i needed my 8962 for and my 1040A, so i read the instructions and faxed the info on March 23th. I check everyday and still no movement. I try calling all the IRS phone numbers on top of sending in my fax approval with all my paper work. Im so frustrated

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies