turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I ordered the green dot card when filing taxesfiling taxes. Doi need to go to the IRS website to enter the banking information for direct deposit?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ColeenD3
Expert Alumni

I ordered the green dot card when filing taxesfiling taxes. Doi need to go to the IRS website to enter the banking information for direct deposit?

Yes, if that is how you prefer to get your money.

Update your information

Direct deposit: Use the Get My Payment application (coming mid-April) to let us know your bank account information if we don't have your direct deposit information and we haven't sent your payment.

Check payment: If you moved since you last filed, let us know your new mailing address.

IRS

Thank you

I received an email today, but didn’t receive stimulus money. I DID get my taxes however. I went to enter my info for direct deposit and it gave my ‘ no status available’ message. 

the email said I was getting my stimulus money- today. It never arrived, only my tax refund. In very confused. The email from TurboTax plainly said- it was being deposited today

thank you SO much for answering my question. I’m sure you’ve NEVER been so busy. Thank you

here’sa copy of the email I was sent at 200 pm (yesterday)

Can you please help? I’m so confused

God bless you

151175DA-8E8D-4CF1-95F0-3AFDB3F5A32F.png

I’m sorry, I didn’t mention the tool did not offer option to input banking info

Again, I received an email stating the stimulus money would hut my account today, & it was my tax refund that came. 
I’m getting ‘no status available’ on the new tool. My guess is the stimulus funds are going to be input soon-but I may be naive. It’s not directing me to input direct deposit info from the turbo tax debit as this email say I don’t need to do anything-but also seems like a mistake (?)

I know its all very brand new. 
🤷🏼‍♀️ So confused and worried. 
I hope you’ll get back to me and appreciate so much, your time 🤍

Kim 

4CC3364B-7675-43C3-B7D1-DED83CD278AC.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies