Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have a turbo card did my stimulus check get deposited on the card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

unfortunately it wont bud, you need to go to the irs website and give them your banks routing and account info so you an get it direct deposited. Turbo hsnt been telling people, 

HelenC12
Expert Alumni

You can check the status of your stimulus check. Click on Get My Payment. 

Check on the status of your Economic Impact Payment:

This application will give you information about:

• Your payment status
  • Your payment type
  • Whether we need more information from you, including bank account information.

If you have a Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot, see the following:

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit on 4/15. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: Turbo Debit Card sign in

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (Turbo Debit Card sign in.  You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please use our Turbo Visa Debit Card site: Here’s how to access your stimulus payment

[Edited 4-15-2020|11:25 am PST]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Unfortunately what I just found out if u had any fees taken or if u did the refund advance u are stuck like me and have no way to change direct deposit Info and will be getting a paper check this was verified on the new website irs launched today it will not be put on turbo card 

Freddarallie
Returning Member

Ok.. Thank u so much for the info.. This sucks😔

no your not ,just go to the irs website where it says to, and give them your direct deposit info. i did that today lol

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit on 4/15. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Why did the irs site say they do not have my direct deposit information when I got my refund direct deposited on my turbo card. Now the site locked me out because they say my information is not matching and I put everything that was on my 1040 from turbo. Now that’s holding up my stimulus payment because I can’t enter my info. This should be a issue turbo tax should of made sure the irs had like everybody else and I see everyone that used turbo tax debit card had issues with your services. Turbo tax needs to resolve my issue so I can get my stimulus deposited right away like everyone else. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies