Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ash19_s

I got a text saying “ Great news, Ashley m Santiago ! Your federal return was accepted by the IRS. Check your email for a confirmation message. “ i checked my email and there is nothing ther

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

I got a text saying “ Great news, Ashley m Santiago ! Your federal return was accepted by the IRS. Check your email for a confirmation message. “ i checked my email and there is nothing ther

You can verify your tax return was in fact accepted by the IRS by clicking on the links below, if you did not receive the email confirmation:

How do I check my e-file status?

When will I get my IRS tax refund?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mchave98

I’m having the same issue, I filed 2-28-2020 and I got a text but no email. The IRS website states my information doesn’t match when I try tracking my refund and state says it hasn’t been received. What do I do now ? 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

First, check your e-file status to ensure your tax return was successfully e-filed.  Refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for assistance:  How do I check my e-file status? - Community - TurboTax

If you don't see a status, go through the TurboTax File section again. Be sure to go all the way to the end and select Transmit my returns now.

If your status shows accepted, then the IRS has received your return.  If Where's My Refund does not display your refund status, try calling the IRS Refund Hotline at  (800) 829-1954.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies