Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Another day, no change in status. Would love it if anyone from the IRS could explain what is happening here. It should never have been this hard for anyone to receive this money. There's no reason or excuse for it. Any future event like this or even the next round of stimulus if there is one, should be handled via an independent agency that has nothing to do with the tax system. 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

This sounds "EXACTLY" like my situation.  There was an issue with my 2017 taxes.  My 2019 taxes were filed back in March.  There has been 2 different dates issued on my tax transcripts for my 2019 taxes ( I thought everything would be resolved by those dates but still nothing).  I still havent received my refund from 2019 and it looks like I might be owed a refund from 2017 (although I'm wondering if it's too late to receive it now) and I'm getting the same message regarding my stimulus payment.

So I filed my 2019 taxes this week and now my direct deposit info changed from what it was before. Anyone have a clue as to why???

Sunday, still no update for stimulus payment date. I updated on April 16th with bank information. I, just like everyone else have been in holding mode.  At some point we are all praying that the glitch gets addressed and fixed.  We all want our stimulus! We have all been more than patient and are trying not to lose hope.....

Anyone get a date today for DD? 

Well Sunday morning & no change!😔 It is so hard to stay positive. I have heard people say that we should not have depended on the stimulus (while they are spending their’s). I was out of work over a month had to start doing anything I can to make $. I am on forebearance with the mortgage company & probably not gonna be able to make it without the stimulus help! Trying to keep positive for my wife & son.

No update for me either......same message so sad. I think we will be in the last to get ours

@Tinah1978 

We won't be the last. IRS won't be closed till September.

It seems people that submitted their info on the 15 are slowly seeing updates. I just found another one this morning on Twitter. However, I am also seeing another problem. Some of those that are excited to get their deposit face a new challenge seeing as the page indeed updated but now it has the WRONG bank account. :(

So what's worst, not having a DD, or finally getting a DD date but with the wrong account. What a mess!

@anthonym108 

The problem def goes deeper than just without a DD date. I am starting to see a few cases on Twitter that finally just got their DD since April 15, but now the GMP tool has a wrong account for Deposit! 

@OE316 This has been happening since day 1. Many of these payment accounts are uaing banling or card methods with institutions who have set up different deposit numbers. To my knpwledge (to date) many pf these people are still getting their money. I am making a list of member issues so that if contacted again, I can bring up all of them. I will add this one.

Yes it does. I know 100 percent that I entered the correct account number triple checked it because I didnt want any mistakes and now it's giving me the wrong account. The 4 digits it shows me is the correct numbers minus the last one. Example:

account # given: 12345678

Last 4 digits shown: ****4567

I used the tool on the 16th and am still gettig the same "will update" message as well.

For anyone interested, here's a link to the second article. It certainly does reference the CNN article but it's proof that this is starting to pick up traction. Though the IRS may want to ignore this problem entirely, if we keep pushing like this, they won't be able to for much longer. You guys are doing amazing work to forward this cause!

https://popculture.com/trending/news/stimulus-checks-possible-glitch-infuriates-affected-taxpayers/#...

I found a Third website who picked it up as well.

I’ve been getting this message since I put my bank info in April . & nothing has changed still . Why is it ? You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

I going thru the same thing! I think they ran out of money 😑 and the IRS is not telling anyone

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies