Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@DawnC. also do you know why some of us been waiting a month for our stimulus even though we updated our information and it says eligiable?

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@DawnCI filed but my return is under review and/or still being processed. Will that delay the stimulus payment? The portal says I'm eligible.

DawnC
Expert Alumni

Unfortunately, your tax return is currently being reviewed by the IRS and since they are not processing manually reviewed tax returns right now, you are not going to be able to get any information regarding the status of your return until they return to normal operations.   

However, this delay in processing your tax return will NOT delay your stimulus payment.  Thankfully, your tax return which is on hold is processed separately from your stimulus payment.  Stimulus payments are going out automatically.   Economic Impact Payments

@JLM40

@mb9033

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@DawnC. Thank you. Wonder why my congressman told me they was starting to work on them again :( that sucks but I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Unfortunately I been waiting a month as well for stimulus.

Dawn if what you say is true then explain how 

I updated my info the 15th 

on the 16th the update shows you are eligible your payment will be deposit in the account below we will update you when payment date avail. 4 weeks past. Still nothing 

@DawnC 

according to IRS site if you update by noon Tuesday you will see a payment date Saturday. That hasn’t happened. Clearly a glitch!

I’m on the same boat. Updated on the 17th and haven’t received my stimulus check

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for sharing. where do you work? 

@DawnC 

thanks for sharing. Where do you work? Thanks

Sounded like Dawn C said check your refund.. then she said it didn’t have anything to do with stimulus.. Apparently they are processing automatically.   Thanks for nothing.. What a joke! 

@DawnC Thanks for the info, but the people in this particular blog are here because we have been eligible for the direct deposit of our stimulus for almost a month now with no updates. We are all experts on what is on the IRS web page, we are fluent in all of the rules regarding the stimulus eligibility, we are masters in the art of checking stimulus payment statuses and refund statuses, etc. The problem is that we are not getting our stimulus payment like we are supposed to.

@@o annoying how people on here like an irs recording giving people useless information

I know that everyone was a bit disappointed to wake up this morning without an update. :( It is seeming more and more clear that we are indeed a part of a glitch in the IRS payment system. The only way that we are going to get the IRS's attention is to keep the increasing traction which has been impressive and fascinating so far.

1. Our petition numbers have skyrocketed, and we are approaching 5,000 signatures rapidly. When I woke up yesterday morning, we were at 600!!! Way to go guys. These numbers are one of the primary reasons we made the media and will continue to have a huge impact on the attention we get from media moving forward. Keep sharing the petition with friends and family. Even if people have received their stimulus, they are still able to support our efforts by signing the petition.

1. Another article has been published online about “The Forgotten 15thers”. This means that we are making noise and it is having an effect! It looks like they took info directly from the CNN article, but this still extends our reach drastically. Keep reaching out to the media outlets if you have time and be sure to include links to our petition, FB page, intuit blog, and any previous articles in which we are mentioned.

1. Our Facebook page has become a safe haven and great place for us to come together to share our stories and ideas about how to move forward and make an impact. Thank you all for joining! With our numbers increasing rapidly in only one day, I am looking for moderators to help out to monitor posts and make sure that everyone is feeling welcome and receiving responses and feedback. If you have some free time and would like to volunteer some of your time. Please, send me a message and let me know.

1. I cannot stress enough the importance in continuing to reach out across as many platforms as possible. I know that many of us have families and/or jobs to report to, but if you have spare time or are up late at night with nothing to do, continue to email your congresspeople, media sources, tax advocates, and the Treasurer. If anyone could help by pulling up a list of links which we could share, let me know and I will give you my email address for you to send it. We can make up a shareable post which can go across all of our platforms.

I know that many of us are still waiting and efforts seem hopeless at times, but this group has really made traction over 8 DAYS!!! This does matter and it does bring hope to many of us. Please try and stay positive and remember that WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER! 

I updated my direct deposit info the very first day they launched the application. I believe the was April 15th. It is now May 10th and I am still waiting and still receiving the same message you are: “You are eligible for this payment. Once we have you payment date this page will be update. Your payment will be deposit to the account ending in ****. “ 

I wish this was accurate. I updated my puente info more than 3 weeks ago and I’m STILL waiting. Says it will be deposited to my account ending in blah blah and this page will be updated when they have a deposit date. 

Don't worry guys they won't forget about you, they all know. And it's annoying im still waiting also. April 15 they sent my payment to my turbo debit prepaid card, but I closed the account already before this coronavirus stuff started. So hopefully there bank rejects it. I logged on the get my payment status around April 18 and it finally let me update my direct deposit info. Just been waiting on a deposit date update for a long time now. Unless there check is coming, but no way to track it so unwell. Not much we can do. But all don't worry everyone will get it might take forever though, Trust me do you know how many people would be calling and complaining about the stimulus if we all didn't get it? I know times are hard but you will receive. It's hard being positive I know. I really need mine. But they can't just issue a check then take it back permanently so don't worry guys. They can track your payments once the IRS opens up. Below is from turbotax webpage for others who have different questions and concerns.

Will I Receive My Stimulus Payment on a Debit Card?

The IRS started depositing stimulus payments on some debit cards, including the TurboCard, for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018. If you received your refund on a TurboCard during your most recent tax filing (2018 or 2019), here is what you need to know.

If you have access to your debit card, there is nothing more you need to do. If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit.

If you selected a refund transfer or a debit card when you filed your taxes and a stimulus payment is sent from the IRS to that account, you will receive your stimulus payment without delay or fees into the account you received your tax refund.

If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your debit card and no longer have access to it, you can request a replacement card by either signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account or calling [The number for turbo debit card] and reporting your card lost/stolen. We’ll waive or refund standard replacement fees so there’s no cost to you.

What if My Turbo Card Account is Closed?

If your Refund Advance or Turbo Visa Debit Card account is closed or no longer active, the bank will reject the stimulus payment deposit and return the money to the IRS. The IRS will then mail a check to the address on your 2019 or 2018 tax return, or the address on file with the U.S. USPS, whichever is more current.

According to the IRS, your Get My Payment status may have inaccurately said that your payment was being sent to the same account for the second time. Your payment is actually being mailed and the IRS will be updating Get My Payment accordingly.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies