Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I did not get my debit card and it’s impossible to speak with some one at green dot?Can anyone help?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

I did not get my debit card and it’s impossible to speak with some one at green dot?Can anyone help?

Unfortunately, we do not have access to that information. If it is past 10 business days and you have not received your card, please click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have tried that and it said I could not be found, someone please help

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

When you contact the customer service number, try selecting the option your refund was deposited onto a card you do not own. This will get you connected to the fraud department, where a live agent will be happy to assist you. 

Cant get past ssn. I DID NOT GET THE CARD!!! DONT KNOW THE LAST 4 ON THE CARD!!!!! Now what??

Good luck!!! I’ve been dealing with this for 2 weeks!!

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Your card information is located on your tax return in the direct deposit section. Here are the steps to review it. 

1. Open your return if it's not already open.   

2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.   

3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.   

4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.   

5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.   

6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.   

I cant use the account number for anything. Your require the 16 digit/last 4 on the card. What else you got? I have filed a complaint with BBB.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@chillixs If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen

Or, if it is past 10 business days and you have not received your card,  you can click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

After I enter my SSN and birthday it says I have multiple cards and wants the last 4 so proceed. I DONT HAVE IT, I DID NOT GET THE CARD!! Turbo Tax went through it with me on the phone yesterday and heard the problem. Its funny they dont have a way to contact you. I just checked the IRS site and you have our stimulus money that I dont have access to. I will contact my attorney today and anyone else I can to get this fixed. I am sure the IRS would like to know who is scamming them.

Just filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission under Covit19 scams.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies