TurboTax does not have your W-2.
The PDF printout of your tax return contains the W-2 worksheets that contain the information that you entered, but not the actual W-2. You can download the PDF and all worksheets.
If you need a copy of your W-2 then ask your employer.
You can get a free "Wage and Income" transcript form the IRS but that is is not a copy of the W-2 and contains no state information.
You can get an exact copy of the W-2 from the Social Security Administration for $81 per copy.
Please give me a copy if my 2018 W2
This is mainly a user community forum. But TurboTax does not have an official copy of your W-2. Did you read the first answer in this thread and also the FAQ at this link?
TurboTax has a worksheet called "W-2: Wage and Tax Statement" but it is not an official W-2 if someone is requesting a copy of your actual W-2 from you. The FAQ above tells you how to get a copy of the W-2. If you want to know how to get a copy of your return with all the worksheets, here's how:
NOTE: When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it if it's already been filed.
- Log in and at the Tax Home go to "Your Tax Returns & Documents." Click that line or on the word SHOW to expand that section.
- Choose 2018 tax year.
- Click on "Add a State." (you don't really add one. That's just to open your return back up.)
- After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
- Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
- The next screen should offer 3 options: "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"