After you file

@angeloverton1 wrote:

Please give me a copy if my 2018 W2

This is mainly a user community forum.  But TurboTax does not have an official copy of your W-2.   Did you read the first answer in this thread and also the FAQ at this link?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/how-can-i-get-a-copy-of-my-w-2/00/26328

TurboTax has a worksheet called "W-2:  Wage and Tax Statement" but it is not an official W-2 if someone is requesting a copy of your actual W-2 from  you.    The FAQ above tells you how to get a copy of the W-2.    If you want to know how to get a copy of your return with all the worksheets, here's how:

NOTE:  When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it if it's already been filed.

• Log in and at the Tax Home go to "Your Tax Returns & Documents."  Click that line or on the word SHOW to expand that section.
  • Choose 2018 tax year.
  • Click on "Add a State."  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)
  • After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
  • The next screen should offer 3 options:  "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"