turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I did direct deposit last year but didn't get my stimulus today like everyone I know.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I did direct deposit last year but didn't get my stimulus today like everyone I know.

Q: When is the money coming?

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Wednesday the checks will be sent out "within three weeks" to people for whom the IRS has information. You don't need to sign up or fill out a form to receive a payment if you've been working and paying taxes since 2018.

The Treasury Department will also run a "public awareness campaign" with information about the program, including for people who didn’t file a tax return for 2018 or 2019.

see get my payment on the irs.gov website:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Gabbibalor1317
Returning Member

I filed my taxes, had to pay back taxes but got a return, stimulus was supposed to show today but when I check.the IRS website, it said it had no banking information on me? How is that possible if the stimulus is supposed to go where your taxes went to and it's the turbo card? How does the ITS not have the correct banking info if it's supposed to go where your taxes were sent to?

Jess5618

I used the turbo card to file 2019 taxes, I made sure my routing and account info on my tax return matched my turn card account. I didn’t get an advance, but I did have fees taken out. I have seen on multiple sites that turbo tax claimed we would definitely get our stimulus deposit no matter if we had fees taken out or not. When I logged into the portal on IRS to find my stimulus payment, they told me I had to enter my direct deposit info because they didn’t have it on file....I’m 23 year old single mother, I lost my job weeks back like many others, I can’t believe this. I personally know others have HAVE received their stimulus payment on their turbo card...so why am I not getting mine?!?! Can’t check the app, can’t check the site, can’t even call the automated number. WTF.

Gabbibalor1317
Returning Member

Same boat except my info didn't match up and got kicked

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies