Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

Hey im going through the same did u get help?

jpn1268

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

I could never get my turbo tax card to activate from tax year 2017. I have the card and when I try it asks me to call the number. I go through the entire thing and it wants me to pay to $1.99 by credit card to go further. I am not giving them a card number when they can just deduct if from my refund. I have tried for 2 years to contact you and this is a joke. Can I please get an email or the process to speak to a PERSON. I will not use turbo tax again if this is how you do business

I've been on hold for the past hour. What the hell is going on? I have a merchant hold for a certain amount that I need to be released now..  I have authorization code. 

I want to know why.... my card accepts certain transactions and declines certain. It wants to work when it feels like working. I've tried calling. Was on hold about an hour. Then it just went silent waited another 30 or so minutes thinking maybe the machine just stopped doing its prerecorded message. Then hung up and tried again. No one answers.... I've been trying since 9am today and it's now 3pm..... I want to know why my card keeps declining certain purchases..... info go over like $15 it declines it..... then if I try a $9.99 purchase it goes through..... why is that. Do I need to go pull all my money out and put it in my paypal card because at least they dont decline my transactions. Unless of course it's in a unfamiliar location. But i want to know why it's doing that and why customer service isnt real........ I've been using intuit turbocard since turbotax released it.... nevernhave I had a problem...... this year is BS seems like alot of people are unhappy. And I believe because of this your going to lose alot of business next tax season..... please answer my questions thank you 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

We cannot assist with your card on this forum.  You will need to contact the Turbo Tax Prepaid Card Customer Service here:

(888) 285-4169

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Are you stupid or didnt read? Re read what I wrote please. 

Your customer service number is a dud. I wait for rep to answer. No answer. Just pure silence. Try again. Same thing. Tried again. Same thing

I was on hold for 2 hours last night before they answered and they still can't help you no matter what..... My card was reported stolen yet I have my card in my hand and I don't know how I got reported stolen and they have to mail me another one and I have money on the card that I can't even access and then they say that you can transfer your money to another Green Dot card that doesn't work either oh yeah I go and get a new Green Dot card and the day after I got it they charged me a $10 monthly fee and I hadn't even had it 24 hours The whole thing's a scam.  I will never use any green dot products again ever actually had the lady at the store tell me that she didn't even really want me to want to sell me a card because of all the problems in the scams at Green Dot does

I've been calling all day and every time it says "were experiencing extremely large amount of call volume" is this call center 24 hrs?? 

Omg I swear I've been calling all freaking day and nobody has answered

SMH. I have a pending transaction that supposed to go back into my account and it's been being held since the 20th of Feb

Anybody got thru yet? I called them first thing in the morning. Currently on hold on right now! 

Nobody ever answers the phone!

Really?? Because I have been on hold for 1 hr and 39 minutes. Yesterday was 2 hours,  sent 2 emails and have YET to speak with ANYONE

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Do not choose option 2. The recording will repeat a few times, but then you will get more options. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies