Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

@Michaelharris8503 @I don’t know who you were referring to but if me I wasn’t talking to you I tagged who tf I was talking to now excuse me this is not the day to get smart when we got enough of that going around with these advance now you have a nice day I will tag you if I’m talking to you!!!!

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

Lmao!!!!!!!!!! Girl bye

@Pissedmomof5  Girl I thought he was talking to me I’m like I tagged who tf I was talking to so I guess he talking to his **bleep** self we can’t deal with other people attitudes when we trying to get our mf funds period 

@Michaelharris8503  Thank you

@sbooth6727 ask them if you did not file then why is your tax return going into their banks account? Same crap they tried to tell me but could not give me a reason my refund was going in to their banks account. They are scamming people. 

Very good. This has to stop. I been with TT for 5 years and never waited this long for advance.

we need to bring attention to this we need to contact the news stations!!! I have been posting on my local news stations this morning. Until we are heard in a big way we will not get answers.

From MVB Bank …smh  I give up!!27817DBB-53FA-4B2D-82DD-3ED055E67150.png

I gave up trying to get answers from any of them. I turned to the BBB and got a response yesterday that they confirmed my complaint and were reaching out to Intuit for a response. I just requested that they "finish the job". I will be using a different tax preparation service going forward. Never again

Good morning, e'rybody.

I was able to speak to a human at FCB 888-679-8122! She was able to confirm that they have my info and I was pre-qualified...but that's as far as it has gotten.

I did notice that the automated voice used to say 1-2 hours after IRS ACCEPTS the return...is now saying after IRS APPROVES.  Smh

@Shanchele @Thanks boo but hell after they approved it then we won’t need loan when it’s approved we get a refund date of the following week as always when I’m approved every year I get my taxes back the following week when my ddd is… that’s weird I don’t think they giving out **bleep** they just be lying!!! I’m not filing with they **bleep** nomore 

Nothing on my end probably not going to be though probably got to wait 21 days cuz they made me pick the first option when I the second option which is the advanced option I think I'm just going to have to call Credit Karma to find out

@Moneyhead420 I wouldn’t even waste your time and energy because they can barely speak English and will tell you they’re just on the receiving end. They’ve made it clear that they don’t care and have fed all of us a bunch of BS for a week straight now. Corporate office claims they show I was “denied” for the loan, but they refuse to provide me with documentation of this. 

@Shanchele I screenshot everything nowadays. Save it if you all need it!!  

294ED0B2-2753-4285-AE86-E2AE3E1F3F8E.png

Ws00136

I wasn’t given that option for the advance and when I called the lady stated that they don’t have that with TurboTax/Taxslayer.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies