Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

I should have just direct deposit it into my Bank account like I usually do and wait the 21 days because they're Vance's suck should have just went to H&R Block or Jackson Hewitt I already would have got my Advance my brother got his already a day after he went

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

@Aiydensmom2013  I have checked numerous times and have nothing. Other than the two liars at corporate office, they’ve told me I didn’t even apply. Even though THEIR pdf files of my taxes show that I did. 

@Oconnop1  Well considering that every time I’ve called credit karma they can barely speak English, I wouldn’t be surprised. They’re probably all sitting in a third world country living the dream with our refunds 😳🤦‍♀️🤬

@Redx73 wow... So you have talked to people who filed and were accepted prior to the 24th that actually got their money?  There goes the number 1 running theory on the issue.  I wonder what the difference is between people who get their money is and people who don't.  I have not been able to link an external bank account because credit karma just sucks.  I've tried 3 different accounts too.  My dad wasn't even able to open a Credit karma Spend account because they said they can't verify his identity even though he has had a credit karma credit score account for over 5 years and the address that he used for his tax return and where the card would be sent is on his credit report as current address.  With all of that I can't understand how they could not verify him.  Intuit is obviously just an incompetent company!! 

I was very up set when I figured out how much it was off by and then I called with all the proof and they told me I would have to amend my return. 

It must be a scam to get many people to open a credit Karma debit card. I too met all qualifications never received any money nor an email stating I was denied. I have called Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, two different banks they stated were their funding providers just to be told repeated to call the other and back and forth. I know of no one who has actually been successful. I will not be using either of these companies in the future.

@Matllf1  Contact the BBB and Morgan & Morgan attorneys to file a formal complaint. Blast them on social media and to everyone you know. 

I called the bank and the CSR sounded a bit frustrated but professional leaving me to believe they have received a lot of calls regarding this scam. The CSR stated they have no control over the refunds; Basically I was told the same useless information Turbotax and Credit Karma gave.

That has now become my greatest concern with this refund situation. If they aren't following through now how are we to feel confident moving forward? They have already proved to be unreliable at the very least.

Everyone should call them, enough complaints and maybe they will actually do something. 

@Matllf1  I hope that FCB also sues TT for defamation and the overwhelming calls they have received because of this. 

Interestingly enough they managed to verify the money charged for their fees within 1 hour of acceptance by the IRS.

@Matllf1  Yep, no surprise. I’m contacting my bank tomorrow to dispute the charge. I will never give up on this until they are held accountable for this BS. We won’t see our money until it is sent by the IRS and even then I’m terrified that it’s going into the hands of these crooks!

I was initially even told for opening the Credit Karma account they would deposit $50 once activated. I called to inquire and their CSR said no you were approved for the account. I said correct.. She then said, "if you were denied you would get the $50 deposit". It was so utterly ridiculous I laughed and said well thank you. Where exactly would that $50 deposit go into?.. My non existent account I would have been denied? I waited on hold for her to look into my information for her to come up with this non sense. When has anyone been rewarded for being denied? I knew to continue would just be more wasted time.

Still no email anywhere in any of my mailboxes.  But here is my file. 

0D632771-711B-40F9-B128-508D8498A8F9.jpeg

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies