Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

@Nibert20  Your card says that because it’s the bank that Credit Karma uses. The bank that actually gives the refund advance is First Century Bank. So it’s my understanding that the actual loan comes from First Century Bank and then the funds are sent to the bank you show on that card. Does that make sense? They’re still lying either way. Their (TT) refusal to provide some of us with actual proof of denial speaks volumes in itself. 

I applied for the refund advance and now my return has been accepted, but I haven't received anything regarding the advance.

I would like to know where my advance refund is I did it yesterday around 5:30pm and still don't have my refund.

nothing at all 

All of mine has been excepted.

@sbooth6727 

Theres no doubt about that!!

@Sarahmama @I thought you were still waiting since yesterday? Today Sunday how can you tell your loan been accepted on a Sunday?

@Sarahmama  When did you file? When was it accepted?

@Sarahmama @Lexi2233 

Just called AGAIN and TT rep said she does NOT show that I applied for the loan. So it’s clear that the corporate office lied about it. So as I suspected none of this was resolved. I’ll continue to pursue them legally and via media coverage. 

Aiydensmom2013
Returning Member

I filled January 37th it was accepted that night

Yesterday

What I don’t understand is if we don’t have an offset how can they deny us at all? It’s not like we have to submit a payment to them ourselves, they are intercepting it when they get our entire refund sent to their bank. They still can’t find my app, I’m calling back on Monday and will be contacting the CEO via Twitter. When they tried to return my stimulus check to the irs instead of depositing it into my account I had to basically harass him on social media to get my issue resolved. And it WORKED! He contact me personally and I had my money within 2 hours. I say that’s what we all do!

what is his twitter?

Sasan_goodarzi

Same here they say they are investigating this and everyday I ask they say there is no knew information.  I filed and my refund was accepted by the IRS on the 25th of January now it's the 30th of January and every day they keep telling me that it's still an investigation no more information has anyone gotten a better answer than this. Oh they did confirm to me that I applied a few days ago but that's the only bit of information I was able to get from them

@Roberthorchar   That’s better than the answers that I’ve received. All the TT reps still tell me I didn’t apply even though my documents from them show that I did. Corporate office states I was denied for the loan, but refuses to provide me with the documentation showing that. They aren’t going to admit they screwed up and want us to be angry with the bank (First Consumers).  File a case with the BBB and contact the office of Morgan & Morgan attorneys. Several of us have submitted information to have our case considered for a class action lawsuit. I have a few other things I’m working on as well. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies