Re: I applied for advance loan. But haven't receiv...

I applied for advance loan. But haven't received my email. But I received TurboTax card

same here, they said I was pre-approved but didn't receive anything else after that stating that I wasn't approved. I received my card but still not email

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please check your junk/spam folder in your email. The sender will be turboprepaidcard@email.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com.  If you cannot locate it after checking your junk mail folder call toll-free at 1 (888) 679-8122.  

I have applied and was accepted for the advance, 2-10-21 and it is the 21st I havent recieved a cent on my card. I have the card, the app, called green dot. Everything. Still no money. This has been an absolute horrible experience.. It has been 11 days after the IRS has accepted my return. This service is unreliable, and frustrating. There's no one that knows whats going on. 0 star rating and probably will never use Turbo Tax or Greendot after 8 years of doing taxes with them. This is unacceptable and very unprofessional. I would not recomend anyone to use this service.