Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I amended my return and want to file but it wont let me, just keeps looping around and back to "great job so far, up next we'll help you wrap up a few things"

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I amended my return and want to file but it wont let me, just keeps looping around and back to "great job so far, up next we'll help you wrap up a few things"

What are you trying to do?  An amended return cannot be e-filed.  you have to prepare an amended return on a Form 1040X and then print, sign, and mail it.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

yikes - sorry, didn't see this, thank you for responding. i can't print either, it keeps looping back to the efile page and i doesn't give me any option to change the federal except "file later." it says i have to go back and change the file method from direct debit but there's nowhere to do that. won't print so i can mail federal. 

thanks!

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

In TurboTax Online try clearing your cache and delete cookies. Also, try refreshing your browser and even try using a different browser. 

Here are two articles below that will show you how to clear your cache and delete cookies. 

How to clear your cache - Community 

How do I delete cookies? - Community 

For the CD/Download, please check for updates within the program. 

How do I update my TurboTax CD/Download software p ... 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies