turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

sansan

I am to receive my tax refund on February 26 2020

It just came across my mind that I still haven't received my fund although I had filed taxes in January. I checked the tracker and I'm just learning that my refund was sent on Feb 4th. I still have not received it into my account and my bank account number and routing number on file were correct. Have to wait till Monday to call Golden1 and see what's up

CandiePey

Is anyone else having problems not getting refund that was sent by irs on 2/26/2020 and turbo tax or 3rd party processing can’t locate information 

I have that to but I still didn’t get a date for my tax return I was accepted on January 27th it’s now been 25 day/ 4 weeks and mine still says processing 

@Shakirabratton  wrote:

I have that to but I still didn’t get a date for my tax return I was accepted on January 27th it’s now been 25 day/ 4 weeks and mine still says processing 

If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.
Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
It should then transfer you to an agent.

I tried and it keeps hanging up on me this is crazy 

Doing the same thing to me they are horrible 

Just an a note of caution - I used TT and had my refund substracted from my return in 2016 through Santa Barbara.  They are crooks!  The hold your funds in their accounts to draw interest.  The more days these refunds are in their bank the more interest they draw.  I ended up threatening them with legal action if they didn't release the funds. Miraculously, the funds were in my account within 48 hours.  Lesson learned, I only use a credit card now to pay for my TT to avoid this in the future. 

@ambalch68 Wholeheartedly agree I see TOO many complaints of the same story for it to be coincidental ( one number missing from account number) so issuing paper check at an extra 30 bucks...had I known I would have done the same thing never again filing with any company that deals with this bank they easily making an extra 50 million during tax time just scamming people that’s why they only need to be open for a season

I am supposed to have it deposited today but no money and when I check on the Santa Barbara site it says it doesn’t have my information 

Did you check online and called the number 

Jaco2224

How long after Santa Barbara takes out their fees will it be before you receive your tax refund ?

Once the bank receives it you will get it the next day.

The IRS said I am to see my my refund is to be mailed out by February 26th 2021 it's a paper check how long will it take for me to receive it

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies