Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to check what bank account numbers were used

How do I check my bank account and routing number that i used when I filled my taxes?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You will need to log in and get back to the File tab, in order to view your information. If you have already filed, you can view your information by doing the following:

• After logging back into your online account, scroll down to the section Some Things You Can Do
  • Click on Add a State (you won't really be adding a state but it will allow you to get to the File tab)
  • You will be back into your return that you completed before. Click on the File tab
  • Under this tab, next to Step 2, you can click Revisit. This will allow you to view your banking information that was entered. Make sure you selected in my bank if you wish to have direct deposit
  • *If your numbers are incorrect, you won't be able to change your information. The IRS will send a paper check if there is an issue with sending your direct deposit (ex wrong banking information)

View solution in original post

31 Replies

You will need to log in and get back to the File tab, in order to view your information. If you have already filed, you can view your information by doing the following:

• After logging back into your online account, scroll down to the section Some Things You Can Do
  • Click on Add a State (you won't really be adding a state but it will allow you to get to the File tab)
  • You will be back into your return that you completed before. Click on the File tab
  • Under this tab, next to Step 2, you can click Revisit. This will allow you to view your banking information that was entered. Make sure you selected in my bank if you wish to have direct deposit
  • *If your numbers are incorrect, you won't be able to change your information. The IRS will send a paper check if there is an issue with sending your direct deposit (ex wrong banking information)

Cms101245

July 1, 2019
Go into the section that allows you to view previous returns. You'll be able to select the correct year(even if it's the one you just filed)
You will be directed to approve the download of that return
Once downloaded, open the return and scroll down to that section (bank account info) and you'll be able to see your routing and account numbers just like you would on a physical copy
******this is assuming you are using a mobile device, personally using chrome as my search engine....others may provide different results *******

How do I check if they correct bank information 

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

To review previously-entered bank account info, revisit the File section in TurboTax.

Where do I enter my bank's routing or account numb ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kimwoosley1970
Returning Member

How can I make sure the irs has my routing and banking number?  Did I. Supply it to you? 

Kimwoosley1970
Returning Member

How do I find out if irs got my banking account number that I think I gave to you just double checking if I did? 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Here's how to get in to see what you selected: 

1. Open your return if it's not already open. 

2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets. 

3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center. 

4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return. 

5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms. 

6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund. 

Hello I just want to know what bank account I used for my taxes

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@Hornelena19 Here are instructions on how to find out which bank account you listed on your tax return: 

1. Open your return if it's not already open.
  2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund."
1969LAJ

How do I check to see my bank account #

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see AshleyLO's post above. Follow the instructions to see your account number list. You may need to print out your return in order to view it. 

Do yo still have my bank imformation

Do you still have routing and checking account number 

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

The bank account routing number and account number should be on Line 21 b, c, and d of your 2019 Form 1040. For a 2018 Form 1040, it will be on Line 20b, c, and d. 

You can download a full PDF of your return in TurboTax. Sign in to your account. On the first page, scroll down to Tax Returns and Documents and click on Show. Click 2019, and download the full PDF of the return.

@DEANBATGIRL

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies