How do u get block off card

The only way to remove the block is to speak with a Turbo Visa Debit Card customer service representative.  Go here for steps to reach a live representative when you call.  There is probably a long wait time due to high call volume. 

How do u get block off card

No one answers that 888 number.  And there is nothing on that at that helps you unblock your card. I will never use this card again. I ended up calling them and just using the automated system to have a new card sent

How do u get block off card

Don't waste your time calling that number no one answers. It's automate it and even if you don't press to it eventually is going to disconnect the call

How do u get block off card

Not pressing number two does not work

How do u get block off card

@tinybrooks Please click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

You may also try submitting a request for assistance here: Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer

How do u get block off card

I tired to call the number and I’m not getting they I had my card resent twice and still never got it so I’m not sure what to do very frustrated

How do u get block off card

Your Turbo Prepaid card should arrive in the mail within 5-10 business days whenever you order one. If it has been longer than 5-10 business days, the best way is to contact Support at (866) 795-7597. You can also report your card lost or stolen through this link. 

Turbo Prepaid Card Login  

How do u get block off card

I can't access my account through the app BC it says my account is,blocked and pending further review....I can't use my card either and I can't get anyone to answer the number on the back of the card.

How do u get block off card

What can be shared through the online forum is limited. Here is the contact information that is available for customer care, there is also a mailing address. Please keep trying the phone number and don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options. 

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

There is also a message on the website explaining the high call volume due to the current issues that are happening. Please review it below.

See our response to the current situation.

How do u get block off card

I haven’t even received my card yet I been waiting over a month starting to get very fustrated 

How do u get block off card

Please unblock my card

How do u get block off card

Please get help to unblock your card by contacting support at (866) 795-7597.  

You can also use digital access to your account is the fastest way for self-service banking and 24/7 account access: 

View your account balances, transaction history, and your account information 

Check the status of your direct deposit 

Make bill payments 

Deposit checks 

Find an ATM 

How do u get block off card

Telling me to use website website tells me to call. Reported lost card found it ten min late

How do u get block off card

Were you able to remove the block off of your card?

How do u get block off card

Unblock