turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do u get block off card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SherekaB

You will need to contact customer service  (888) 285-4169 . This is the number for the TurboTax Visa. If you have another card you are inquiring about turn the card over and use the phone number on the back of the card. 

View solution in original post

113 Replies
SherekaB

You will need to contact customer service  (888) 285-4169 . This is the number for the TurboTax Visa. If you have another card you are inquiring about turn the card over and use the phone number on the back of the card. 

I called the suggested number, which ask for the card number which the system does not recognize because it's blocked. How do I unblock it. I get nowhere with either number I call. I need my money or should I report turbo to the IRS and BBB?

TT does not issue the card...a bank does. Try here:
TurboPrepaidCard.com
legalsos

That number useless fae i see this whole rurbotax cars is beeped the beep up haye it never agaim
legalsos

Thoss bs

Same problem my card says its blocked and when i try turbotax.com/documentupload it does not work! I need my.money is there anyway i can talk to a live person
Steve1arizona
Returning Member

Same b's we are all going through

Steve1arizona
Returning Member

Can't unblock my card been two weeks.

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click the link below for assistance with your TurboTax Visa Debit Card. When you call the phone number, don't choose option 2. The system will repeat itself a few times, then you will get more options. 

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ccarter3

My card is restricted and can't get through on the # on the back of card, been on hold for 2 days. Im pissed I want my $ or to cancel and get a new card. Is there another number that connects me to a live person

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Ccarter3 Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options. Or you can follow the steps below: 

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

You may also submit a request for assistance here: Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Bernacox
Returning Member

Im on the same boat, they keep giving me the run around and transferring me after 2 hours they hang up. Worst customer service ever. Will never use this service again 

Did you ever get through? Every time I call customer service I end up waiting over 2 hours on the phone. Should I just order a new card? I'm having the same issue that you're having. 

Bernacox
Returning Member

Don’t order a new one because that will hold up the process. I did speak to someone who gave me this email [email address removed] and subject line I added the case number and then I explained that the cashier charged my incorrectly and showed proof of my receipts and ID. They did tell me it will take 10 days to review and I should receive an email to let me know what they “decided”. I suggest you call late at night or middle of the night to get through to them. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies