turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I print off my 2019 FULL tax return including work sheets and 1099's? Please help!

I cannot get my hands on my physical 1099's and need them for a home purchase.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

How do I print off my 2019 FULL tax return including work sheets and 1099's? Please help!

TurboTax does not have your 1099's .  If you entered income from 1099's into your tax return, only the data you entered is there on the worksheets that are part of the pdf you saved for the tax file.  TT does not have images or copies of the 1099's.

There are about two dozen kinds of 1099's.  A 1099Misc is typically issued by an individual or business for whom you performed work as an independent contractor, so seek a copy from them if you did not save yours.  Many of the other types of 1099's are issued by banks, brokerages and other financial institutions from which you can seek copies.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

If you mean 1099-MISC forms, they are not part of your tax return.  Only the self-employed income reported on the 1099-MISC that you entered would be on your schedule C.

If you did not retain the form and need an exact copy only the original payer could give one.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

A Wage and Income Transcript downloadable from the IRS website has the data that the IRS received from the issuers of W-2s, 1099s, etc.   However, with the slowdowns at the IRS, I don't know if they are up to date on entering all the information forms for 2019.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

You also said you wanted to get the worksheets.   While it won't have the actual 1099's, here's how to get the larger PDF with the worksheets by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center.   The loan company will not need the worksheets, summary pages, etc.

NOTE:  When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it if it's already been filed.  If you later have to amend the return, it has to start off exactly as it was when it was originally filed.

• Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents" for 2019, look for a link "Add a State."
  • Click on "Add a State."  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)
  • After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
  • The next screen should offer some options:  "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
  • See if one of those PDFs has what you need.  The latter has the most pages.

NOTE:  Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc.  Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.

Derrell1

I mailed my return last year.

Is there any to get work sheets from gov?

Derrell1 wrote:

I mailed my return last year.

Is there any to get work sheets from gov?

Mailing a return has nothing to do with whether or not you can get the worksheets.

You didn't say what it is you specifically need.  Are you just wanting all worksheets in general that were used to prepare your 2019 return?

You may be able to get them from TurboTax.    Did you use Online TurboTax or desktop software (CD/download) for your 2019 return? 

Do you have the 2019 PDF?    Even if you already have a 2019 PDF, and if it doesn't have the worksheets, here's how to download the 2019 PDF again and see if it now has the worksheets.    TurboTax usually updates the PDFs with the worksheets late last year.

If you used Online TurboTax, log in and go to the Tax Home.  Scroll down to the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents."   Expand that section and choose tax year 2019.  Then choose the link "Download/print the PDF."   See if that PDF has all the worksheets.

If you are using 2019 CD software, then you should be able to go to Forms Mode and then select any of the worksheets, or select to download/print a PDF that has all the worksheets.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies