Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I print a 5 year history report after finishing filing for the year 2020? I have at least that many years of filings in TT.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

How do I print a 5 year history report after finishing filing for the year 2020? I have at least that many years of filings in TT.

To see what has been filed in the past, download your PDF. To do this in TurboTax Online, follow these steps:

• From the left menu, select Tax Home.
  • Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and Show
  • Select the year, one at a time.
  • Navigate to the option to download the PDF of your return.

Thanks for the reply. I know i can print the old tax returns.  What i want to print is the comparison summary of the relevant numbers from each year that TT shows while entering the current year tax numbers and reviewing.   Seems like that should be able to be reproduced after you have filed too?

Save the PDF with all the worksheets to see that side by side comparison worksheet.  

If you have already filed the 2020 return then to get the worksheet prior to the end of October you need to break into the account ... log in & scroll down and click on ADD A STATE  then go to the print center in the TOOLS tab. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies