Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Incognitoawesome
Returning Member

How do I know how much my stimulus check is and of it'll go on my TurboTax card

If you got paid with green Green Dot or turbo card there may be a problem . I went to the IRS site and to see what account they have and it lists my last four of social so not sure it's going to hit my account  smh

Incognitoawesome
Returning Member

Go to this website . Please update the forum if it showed your account or social . 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Bwilson6693
Returning Member

Some people are stating that they received they’re money on they turbo tax card 

Some people have. But a lot of us are seeing more information or your socials. And TurboTax needs to offer clarity. 

If my card has been closed out but my TurboTax account is still saying $1200 in there because of the stimulus check, will TurboTax issue another card

I’m seeing the same thing! Last 4 of my husband’s ssn! 

I’m seeing the same thing! Has anybody been able to figure this out?

DMarkM1
Expert Alumni

Here is the latest:  You should be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot on Wednesday, 4/15! 

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit on 4/15. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 
  • I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to our Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Where is my stimulus check, I checked the status on the IRS.GOV, and it was sent to an account number that you guys used to take my loan out and load my Turbo Tax card.

Where is my stimulus check, I checked the status on the IRS.GOV, and it was sent to an account number that you guys used to take my loan out and load my Turbo Tax card. When I do track it on the IRS site it shows the last four of my social security number.

I used the "Get My Payment" tool on the IRS website and it shows my payment to have been direct deposited into my account today. I filed with Turbo Tax and got their debit card, but my stimulus payment DID NOT go in to my account! My account info on the IRS tool shows the last four numbers of my social as my account number?? What does this mean?? So the answer to your questions is NO IT WILL NOT GO ON YOUR TURBO TAX DEBIT CARD!!! I will never use Turbo Tax again!!!

hllptrjsh

I had a refund advance through turbo tax. The stimulus check is not being deposited on my turbo tax card the irs website said they did not have enough information to process my payment. Here is a link to the site to check https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment and upload your bank information.

Most of us have already checked that site and it shows a bank account ending with the last four of our social security numbers. So we have not received an answer as to why we do not see our stimulus payment on our Turbo Tax card.

This is super misleading information from TT. I confirmed that the information for my card was the same as listed on my tax return but the IRS told me they didn’t have enough information for direct deposit and I had put in my account information. Who knows when I’ll get a payment now. 

It didn’t go on mine either! I had to enter my bank info. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies