Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Deborah l wilson
Returning Member

How could my personal info not match my return and my id and password not be right when i have used the same one for each i need my refund money and am told it is on the card

I have had this card for 10 days why am i being told the same thing and was also told my card was waiting for me at the post office
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

How could my personal info not match my return and my id and password not be right when i have used the same one for each i need my refund money and am told it is on the card

Are you referring to the the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site?  Be sure when checking Where’s My Federal Refund? site that you are entering only your Federal refund amount. This can be found on your Federal form 1040, line 21a. If you paid any fees out of your federal refund, use the refund figure prior to the deduction of he fees. Also if you filed joint, be sure to enter the filers name that appears first on the return.

If still no luck, it is possible the IRS site is updating, keep checking back, updates are made daily, usually overnight.

Note: Once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account.

If you have questions regarding your TurboTax card, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number. then follow these steps (I have called the system to create this steps for you) :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

You may also submit a request for assistance here: Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
TJG12

My card was stolen and i don't remember my password. Also my personal info is not matching. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

@TJG12 You can request a replacement card by logging in to your Turbo Visa® Debit Card account or calling 888-285-4169 and reporting your card lost/stolen.  Please see How do I report my card lost or stolen? for additional information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies