Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How can I find and see pending deposit to my turbo card

Are you sure? I have my set up and it says it will be direct deposited. I had to update it myself but it shows on the website it will be deposited tomorrow. 

PBDM
Level 2

@mlatimer92If you show on the IRS site it is being deposited tomorrow you should be fine.  I changed/updated the IRS with my normal bank account information a couple of weeks ago and it too showed being deposited tomorrow (30 APR) and my banks pending display have shown it since Monday.  But regarding this crap card, they don't offer a way to transfer from their system to your bank, so I am going to spend the last few bucks I have in there and close this POS.

Good luck to all who are still waiting and remember TURBO DEBIT CARD DOES NOT have the ability to show you pending deposits!

Spre
Level 2

That's because the turbo card does not pend normally when they get a deposit notification they release it immediately(direct deposit asap)

However the irs sent these deposits with instructions to NOT release early. So they can't.

Its not a junk card i have used it for 4 years now and use it for my payroll direct deposit.

PBDM
Level 2

@Spre  They still have the notification and with the control to not release early, they could still have a pending deposit.  The statement that because the IRS said not to release early is why they can't show or provide pending deposit information is bull!  Further, sending money to others from the card requires the recipient to have a green dot account of some type.  Cant send it to their PayPal account or anything else, even though they advertise that they can.

If you like them for your "bank" that's good on you and hope you continue to enjoy their service.  But for me, they are a crap institution that caters to scammers and I'll never use them again!

How can I found out if money is pending 

PBDM
Level 2

@Ulyseseebee  As has been said in over 11 pages of responses and people asking the same question; you can not see any pending deposits to your turbo card!  They do not offer that service.  Please read all pages of this and you'll see the same is mentioned over and over again. LOL

Spre
Level 2

Your reply is full of inaccurate bull. I send money all the time. Including to my own paypal account.

The turbo card does NOT pend ever unless forced to like right now, there is no need for them to show you a pending transaction Because unless forced to they dont!

You just want your money "now" and you can't have it.

My direct deposit date was 4/30/2020. I did. Not receive anything and when I called,  the automated system said no pending direct deposits. Could you tell me what could have possibly happened?

So why is it mentioned on the automated system. After putting account info in press 4 and then 1. It mentions it all. 

PBDM
Level 2

@Spre  What's bull is your blind following of this company.  First, please try to send money to another bank or even PayPal.  For that matter try sending it to someone else.  They no longer allow transfers to banks or PayPal, I just went back and forth with customer service.  If you try to send to a person, they have to have or open an account with GreenDot too or they can't get the money.

You are correct that they don't have to provide pending transaction information, but there is no good reason why they shouldn't.

Maybe realize that you might be wrong and research instead of an automatic fanboy response. 

Erikalopez
Returning Member

I need help with getting my payment the status is from IRS notification IRS has a scheduled deposit  to my green dot checking account number below called my green dot card for transactions activity of course to  verify funds in green dot account card there was no history  record at all nothing now where is my deposit suppose to be credited in my account but it's not the green dot is a brancnchless ess bank

PBDM
Level 2

@ Ericalopez Sadly, you won't be able to know until the payment posts.  If IRS is saying it is paying this week, it will probably be Thursday or Friday, but I cannot guarantee either.  This card/account does NOT show any pending deposits, ever!

Erikalopez
Returning Member

Hi turbo tax this is me Erika Lopez again in reply of my refund status do u know if turbo tax has nailed me a turbo tax card visa debit card and or if theirs one on file expecting  a refund payment so I could schedule because I don't know where is my money at please turbo tax will u plz help me

Erikalopez
Returning Member

Hi I would like to know my card/ account status

Erikalopez
Returning Member

Hi turbo tax this is me Erika again in regards to my Stimulus sheduled paymet on June 03 G,2020 my greendot Bank account card the bank is claiming no transaction  deposit was ever received from IRS on June 03, 2020 I provided both routing and account #s on e-file with turbo tax and to IRS forms submitted on 05.17.2020 and was accepted my question is could turbo tax assist me with a 15 digit trace number tracking my deposit my bank never received from the IRS please that is per greendot bank representative and my self thanks I greatly appreciate it my telephone number is [phone number removed] and my email is [email address removed] okay thank you bye

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies