Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jbeez123

How can I find and see pending deposit to my turbo card

It’s H&R Block and Jackson Hewitt customers too..

PBDM
Level 2

@CGFIX93as has been asked throughout this thread, there is no place to find any pending deposits.  Which, in my opinion, it absolutely unacceptable.  No wonder scammers love using green dot!

CGFIX93
Returning Member

This is insane! Turbo and every other need to add a pending deposit section! When I had charters oak and Bank of America they let you see if anything is pending online or on the phone

PBDM
Level 2

@Edianette24You need to keep trying the IRS site until you can get in and find out for certain.  Since yesterday was the first day of the site, it was overwhelmed.  Keep trying and you'll find out.

@PBDM thays what I been doing all day I’m going to try later tonight and see 

PBDM
Level 2

@CGFIX93They all (Jackson Hewett, H&R Block, and Intuit Turbo Tax) use the same company/bank to issue the debit card and manage the accounts.  It is a company called Green Dot and they are the epitome of trash!  Green Dot is the same internet bank that scam artists use to steal money from people too.  I'm trying to find out how to transfer my money out of there and then close this crap account!

No 

CGFIX93
Returning Member

I just keep getting the same message payment statues not available. But I did received a notification before I tapped on the notification it said 1,200 is being processed something like that when I tapped on it directs me to my turbo account and can’t find this notification no where this why I wanted to see if theirs a pending section 🙄

CGFIX93
Returning Member

Yes their is a link on the irs to update your direct deposit info I wish I could but I owe charters oak it was the best bank customer service is A1 and has that pending option 

Linz724

Do you know why I don't have the option to get notifications for pending deposits? When i go into my notification settings it only gives me the option to be notified when a deposit is actually posted to my card. I see alot of people getting notifications and a lot of people not so not sure if there's a difference in cards or what the issue is

CGFIX93
Returning Member

When I say I got a notification I was using my phone Normally then I look up and notification saying about the 1200 being processed when I tap on the notification In directs me to my card account where I no longer see this notification 

PBDM
Level 2

@Linz724Yes, you don't see the option, because they don't offer that service/information!  It's been mentioned many times in the 10+ pages of this topic.

Linz724

Yet people are posting screenshots of a notification which is why I asked. 

It will be on turbo card in 3 days or so if u got the notification that’s how long it took for mine to hit

Spre
Level 2

First. The information on turbo cards is half correct. If you had fees come out or got the refund advance you WILL get a check.

You have to go to irs.giv/eip and go to get payment and set up your direct deposit. At that point it will go to the turbo card(mine hit today)

It took 2 weeks from entering before i got a date and deposit.

Like i said if you dont you'll get a check, if they have already processed your check you cant youll have to wait.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies