Home sale: Filed taxes including the sale accurately, 1099-S came later. Do I need to amend my return?

Sold my home and e-filed my taxes which included the home sale accurately without a 1099-S. I just received the 1099-S. The amounts on the 1099-S match what I put in my return. The only difference is I did not check the box in TurboTax indicating I had received a 1099-S, I left it blank. I redid my taxes in the TurboTax app checking the box and no numbers changed including taxes due. My tax payment is scheduled for 4/13/20. Do I need to amend my return?

Since there’s no change in your tax liability you don’t have to amend your return.