turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mavericknyc20
Returning Member

Help! I need proof of payment plan for taxes owed 2020 for mortgage

hey

So still going through the underwriting process and the loan officer is asking for proof of payment plan for 2020. I entered a payment plan last month and agreed to direct debit from bank account. I got my acceptance letter from IRS notifying me they accepted it my monthly payment amount and what day of the month. The loan officers did not accept this. They also won't accept proof of payments coming from my bank account or my tax transcript! 

They want something that states my name, balance owed, monthly payment, and year all on one page. For the life of me I cannot get this document anywhere and I'm closing very soon. I read here someone was able to get the IRS to fax them a letter but I been calling them for a few days now and they just say they cannot fax documents. 

When I log onto my IRS account and view my OPA agreement it does not state full balance or years owed just my monthly payment and due date. I been sweeping everywhere and I'm at a loss. Any clue how to solve this? 

I feel like my only resolution is if the IRS can get me something. Has anyone had any luck getting faxed or anything like this? Please help! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

I am sorry I can't be more help than this but unfortunately we can only comment on tax matters. There does seem to be disconnect between what the mortgage lenders want and what the IRS is willing to provide. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If you had applied for a payment plan and the IRS accepts it then they will mail you a copy of the plan and/or you should be able to access it online ... once you click on then apply/revise plan button (https://sa.www4.irs.gov/opa/individual/pages/indi.xhtml) you will either log in or set up an account.

mavericknyc20
Returning Member

wrong... you clearly did not correctly read what I wrote. 

this option is not possible man. thanks though. cant access full date online (including balance due)

when I click revise button it says error has occurred. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies