Hello I filed an amended return which was processed, but you still show my original filing ?

If you used the TurboTax online editions to amend the federal tax return, the amended return will be in the PDF download if you use Print Center.

Note that an amended federal tax return, Form 1040X, can only be printed, signed, dated and mailed to the IRS, it can Never be e-filed.  The status of an amended tax return is available on this IRS website - https://www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-return

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

Add a State 2018.JPG

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets